January 27, 201313 yr comment_69636 I want to have a day where I get drunk with some Gamercide peeps. I only have Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off though. WE NEED A DAY. Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69639 We used to have a group who got hammered during our livestreams on the weekends. Very funny and odd things may have happened then, too. Report
January 28, 201313 yr Author comment_69658 I actually only had one daiquiri.I hadn't drank in a year and I'm a light weight to begin with. Report
January 29, 201313 yr comment_69676 I think i have the lightweight title...lol. im a one and done at 315lbs Report
January 29, 201313 yr comment_69677 But just think we can go to a bar...get happy and leave with $$$ Report
January 29, 201313 yr Author comment_69682 Well, to be fair I do live in New Orleans. OUr drinks here are pretty strong Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69775 I like this. Actually, I have a pub that I go to there that I practically live in called Kajun's. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.