January 7, 201313 yr comment_68637 So, briza won the Gamefly gift certificate I put up in the giveaway. Later I found out she lives in Australia, and that caused some concern. So I messaged Gamefly on their facebook page, and also emailed them, hoping for a quick answer as to if they deliver there or not. Both answers came back that they do not, unfortunately they only deliver to the United States.SO.... If you live in the United States and you want FREE games for 3 months (2 at a time!!!) just make a post in this thread!!!! I'm sorry about this, but I wanna ask that only members that have 20+ posts enter.Hurry and make your post, I will do the drawing tomorrow! I will post a video of me, Ash and Ian doing the drawing. =) Report
January 7, 201313 yr Author comment_68638 And just to clarify, I want everyone involved. Staff also! That includes admins PK!! Report
January 8, 201313 yr Author comment_68658 Wheres everyone else? I'm fixing to add names myself... hehehe Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68671 Add me if you would.....now i feel greedyyeah i feel the same. but sign me up rose i could go for some free games Report
January 9, 201313 yr Author comment_68719 No need to feel greedy. =)Well Ian has an appointment at a trade school at 6pm, so I'm going to do the drawing as soon as he gets home. So start watching for the video I'd say around 7pm'ish PST. I'll post an update with a cut-off and when I'm starting the drawing. Report
January 9, 201313 yr Author comment_68731 Alrighty guys, guess I'm gonna shut it down now. Tried to give it a little more time for more entries, but looks like this is it. I'll be posting the video here shortly! Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68734 If my backlog wasn't, literally MASSIVE, I would love to have entered. Alas, family and myself, we're too good to me at Xmas. Report
January 9, 201313 yr Author comment_68740 Alright, finally sitting down to make the video and draw the winner now!Good luck everyone!! Report
January 9, 201313 yr Author comment_68749 Ok, this is the silliest video EVER lol! Congratulations to the winner! Please PM me with your email address. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68752 The video was a very neat way to do the drawing.Contratz to the winner! Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68758 Hahaha great video...lol. And thanks now i feel guilty as hell....... Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68763 Head to Vegas with that luck, place a bet on Roulette for Gamercide and let's see what happens. lol Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68796 Congratulations, that will go great with something else . Great giveaway. Report
January 10, 201313 yr Author comment_68808 Lol Dat, thats what I told him! Works perfect!Like I told PK, I wanted to redo the video so bad, but obviously I couldn't so I had to go with it lol. I felt so dumb! I hate taking pictures, but that was soooo much worse!But really, I'm toying with the idea of giving one away every couple of months, may not always be a 3 month certificate though. Giving feels so good, and no matter how embarrassing it was, it was FUN!But next time I want more damn entries!! >.>And I'll do the draw the same way, with the kids on video. Maybe I'll get better lol! Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68816 Twiz i thought the video was awsome and added some fun to it also. PK i think your hairy boy boobs chased em away... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.