Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Giveaway winners list - discussion

Featured Replies

I'll I need is the steam names from those that won something from me :D

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LG need your addr. That way i can bring you Dishonered. I'll be the guy in the bush wearing a chicken mask....feel free to say hi

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this years giveaway! I wish I could have been around to sit in mumble with yall that would have been way better than running around all weekend. Hoping Ill still be employed next year so I can contribute again. I love this place, always good times to be had

this is very true lg, but it is way more fun to give and see the joy you put on some one elses face. thats why i love christmas lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.