December 30, 201213 yr comment_67839 Near Years Eve is right around the corner.Looks like we survived the end of the world after all.Everyone be safe and take it easy, if you wind up in an emergency room someone like me will be tweeting about what a piece of shit you are.Hooray~ Report
December 31, 201213 yr Author comment_67863 Also,DOn't drive drunk.Do me a favor and call a ride if you can't drive. Don't risk your life or the lives of others just to get home. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67869 If you are drinking stay at home or a friend's house or call a cab or a have a designated driver. Otherwise have fun, but please stay safe. There will be people on the road who will not be.My plans for the night are finishing up getting out toys that the boys got and watching season 1 of Game of Thrones with Jason after the boys go to bed. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67874 I will be staying at home, got a nice prime rib for tonight and some shrimp and crab to go with it. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67879 I'll be staying the night at Duece's house eating some fantastic food. No worries about me driving. lol Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67889 Zooey Deschanel and Joe Gordon Levitt singing "What are you doing New Years Eve" Not bad at all Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67893 I'll be drinking half a bottle of nyquil and sleeping like a champ by 8..... Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67900 I would marry either one of them.I'm going to second this.Also, be safe everybody and enjoy tonight! Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67904 I've been doing good, but ridiculously busy. I've missed my time at Gamercide and all of you fine folks that make this site so awesome .Oh man, that picture in your signature brings back nostalgia like no other. How have you been? Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67905 Pretty good here man, my writing career is starting to take off... Got a few short stories printed online and am working hard to get my first novel done. Btw gta 5 comes out march 28th. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67906 Well. We were in Vegas to do the Fremont street experience for New Years. Wife came down with something nasty so we are in the hotel now. I'm drinking me some plastic bottle beer and have some rum. Just goes to show. It's not where you are but who you are with. I'm having a wonderful new year and hope you all are as well! Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67908 Sick wife here as well. Just drinking like a fish at the house, skipped all the parties without her. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67919 I rang in the new year head in a bucket. I want to die....someone shoot me Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67934 Pretty good here man, my writing career is starting to take off... Got a few short stories printed online and am working hard to get my first novel done. Btw gta 5 comes out march 28th.Dude that is awesome! Whenever somebody has the ability to do what they love it makes me extremely happy Oh man, I can't wait for GTA! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.