May 26, 201016 yr comment_9737 They are making another one? I never really tried the first one because I was not that impressed with the demo... Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9754 Force Unleashed had potential to be the best Star Wars game to date .. but sadly fell short. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9758 Force Unleashed had potential to be the best Star Wars game to date .. but sadly fell short.aside from the screaming at my tv constantly, i rather enjoyed the game Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9764 never played it, star wars as a whole never caught my interest. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9794 the first one overall was nice..too short tho.And to many "EFF YOU *****" moments as well xD Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9816 I may just have to get the game for cheap if they are making a second one... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.