October 20, 201213 yr Author comment_64935 New onesWinPC: WT5BT-W6BSH-6BT3J-BJ3TT-TXZW3PS3: C3CTJ-XJ6HT-FSTWJ-SBCBJ-3WTXFX360: C3CTJ-XJ6CX-BRXTR-KFBBJ-3WTB6 Report
October 20, 201213 yr comment_64940 Sorry, but the code you have entered has already been redeemed...Seriously Gearbox... make a way to redeem these outside of the game. I like you guys but you are really starting to piss me off. :-( Report
October 20, 201213 yr comment_64942 It worked for me somewhere between 12:15 and 12:25 (a few minutes before you posted), but apparently it was a limited use code (thousands) instead of a timed one. Sorry man.Thanks for posting these PK, that makes 4 keys I've gotten and not sure when I'll use now lol. Might have to make it an occasion. A loot-tastic occasion. Report
October 20, 201213 yr comment_64943 I would be satisfied if they made a mobile app... Hell, I would even make the Android version. lol Report
October 20, 201213 yr comment_64944 I use the keys on my 50 siren.No point usig them on my lower mechro since she won't get top level gear. Report
October 21, 201213 yr Author comment_64950 About an hour old. Best hurry.WinPC: K3K3T-H6B9H-R3BBT-333J3-BSH5TPS3: K3WTT-TKRH3-X9BKT-HJWBT-KXTHSX360: K3WTT-TKRC6-T6FJX-CRTBT-KXTXX Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_64970 New app idea... an app that reads his twitter account and notifies you when he posts a new set of codes... I may seriously consider this... lol Report
October 21, 201213 yr Author comment_64971 Make it scan his, and the main Gearbox Twitter accounts. They both tweet them. Report
October 22, 201213 yr Author comment_64983 25 minutes old. Hurry.WinPC: CBKBB-RSJZH-RTBJJ-3TT3T-5RXZCPS3: KBKJB-S5FST-FZTWT-ZJKJB-XC93C, 5000X360: KBKJB-S5FKX-BXXTX-WRJJB-XC9BS Report
October 22, 201213 yr Author comment_64986 BOOSHWinPC: KT5B3-Z93ZH-FB3JB-JTBT3-JWKBKPS3: 535T3-JR6ZB-6H3K3-9TKT3-T9JS6X360: 535T3-JR6WF-3F6J6-5XJT3-T9J5H Report
October 24, 201213 yr Author comment_65044 Already an hour old.WinPC: CBKB3-3BKH9-XB3J3-BJB3B-H53CKPS3: WB5JJ-KX6HJ-XHJCT-ZBKJB-XW3J6X360: WB5JJ-KX6CR-TFRBX-WFJJB-XW3S6 Report
October 25, 201213 yr comment_65058 Ice cream has no bones.Already an hour old .... New codes on twitter. WinPC: CBK3B-5JCH9-RB3BJ-BBTBB-T6FCR PS3: KJ53B-RRRST-F9TKJ-ZJWT3-WBHZK X360: KJ53B-RRRKX-B6XJR-WRTT3-WBH3R Report
October 25, 201213 yr comment_65065 Im halfway through level 26 and of all the keys i've tried i've only been happy with what I got once. Report
October 26, 201213 yr Author comment_65082 Schedule of this weekends SHiFT keys.http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/951/borderlands-2-golden-keys-incoming Report
October 26, 201213 yr comment_65094 360:CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35JPC:WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBHPS3: CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66Good for 3hours Report
October 26, 201213 yr comment_65095 From Facebook and Twitter.NOTE: Facebook and Twitter have different keys and both can be redeemed!!Facebook:PC SHiFT Code: WTC33-SBCCT-35CCJ-ZBW3T-CJX66Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 535TB-FK5S5-6Z6JR-KFJ3B-R6RSCPlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CTWBB-XHX35-5FJT3-JJ33T-KSTBBTwitterPC SHiFT Code:WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBHXbox 360 SHiFT Code:CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35JPlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.