October 3, 201214 yr comment_64482 These will be live in one hour from nowWinPC(Steam): KJK33-XFZ6H-F3BBT-3BBJJ-WTXR6PS3: KTKJT-Z3K9B-FS35T-S35T3-BBKXCX360: CT5BT-6BCKX-B6F3X-KXTTB-WXHH5Follow Randy Pitchfordhttps://twitter.com/DuvalMagicOnce these are active, they'll expire in two hours. Grab while you can. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64486 I'd love to get me some but Steam won't even connect and therefore won't let me log into Gearbox to try putting in the Shitf code.EDIT: Got me some. Two Hyperion shotguns. One slag, one nonelemental but quite accurate at range, both powerful. No reason to hold back on opening my chest anymore either, being level 50. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64498 Another set posted, should be good for the next two hours.WinPC: 5TW33-SRZFH-63J33-BJ3TJ-FXF9FPS3: KJCBT-3WCZT-FH3CT-S3CBJ-W3FT6X360: KTKJT-Z3K5F-BR63X-K63T3-BBK66 Report
October 5, 201214 yr Author comment_64542 "Specifically, we'll be posting codes on 10/5 at 6PM and 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT."You'll need to follow the official Gearbox Twitter account now. Randy tossed it over to them to handle the SHiFT codes.https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftwareWhen this upcoming set of codes is announced, I'll try and post the codes, here. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64546 PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5HJ-6S3WJ-9B53T-5RX6C [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]2h Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5CR-3R6TR-5F33T-5RXZX [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]2h Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WBK3T-TSH6Z-633B3-BT3TT-Z6SR5 [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]These went out two hours ago and are good for three hours. You have one hour to claim a key. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64547 Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware That's it for this round! We'll be posting additional SHiFT codes at 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64548 In another hour so, the final code for today goes up. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64562 5m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 53WJB-R5CZ3-RS3C3-9TWJT-HZFHR [Active 11PM-2AM CT on 10/6]5m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 53WJB-R5CW6-JR6B6-5XTJT-HZFWH [Active 11PM-2AM CT on 10/6]5m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CTCJ3-CSHRS-X3JJT-JJTTB-RSSZR [Active 11PM-2AM CT on 10/6] Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64569 1m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WZJ-FH3WB-Z35J3-9W3XZ [Active 5AM-8AM CT on 10/6]1m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WWR-BF6TF-W63J3-9W3SK [Active 5AM-8AM CT on 10/6]1m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: W3KB3-X996S-F3TJB-TJBBJ-R5RZJ [Active 5AM-8AM CT on 10/6] Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64573 Good for another 45 minutes or so.PC: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9Xbox 360: CT5J3-BF5CX-366JF-W63TJ-XSKZZPS3: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9 Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64575 6m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJKT3-WRK9J-6ZJ53-SJKJJ-5XJTR [Active until 6PM CT on 10/6]6m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJKT3-WRK5R-3XR36-KRJJJ-5XJZW [Active until 6PM CT on 10/6]6m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CTCTB-3BTZZ-6BBJJ-TTJTB-JXCHC [Active until 6PM CT on 10/6]6m Gearbox Software @GearboxSoftware This will be our last batch for the weekend! You have until 6pm (a little less than 3 hours) to grab a Golden Key!@Kira Come to the forums more often =p Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64576 I often lurk the forums..... but I also noticed I need XBL gold for SHiFT......... so yeah.... gotta pass since I don<t feel like renewing gold till Halo4. Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64589 I often lurk the forums..... but I also noticed I need XBL gold for SHiFT......... so yeah.... gotta pass since I don<t feel like renewing gold till Halo4.You do?? Well that's crap. Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64590 Yeah.If you try to access the SHiFT code section in the extras menu, you get a message saying that feature requires "gold" to use. Report
October 18, 201213 yr Author comment_64904 WinPC: W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTSPSN: 5BWBT-RX5ZB-FSBKB-SBWJT-CRBZ5360: 5BWBT-RX5WF-BRFJF-KFTJT-CRBXF Report
October 19, 201213 yr comment_64907 Awesome, worked for me! Don't know how long it will be valid but I won't spoil the surprise. Report
October 19, 201213 yr Author comment_64914 New codes!Randy Pitchford @DuvalMagicWinPC: K3CT3-X3BHH-XT3JB-TBJJT-T5BRFPSN: CJWJJ-HR5Z3-6ST5J-S3WBT-6TJWZ360: CJWJJ-HR5W6-3RX3R-K6TBT-6TJHTHe said the last batch lasted about 2 hours. Report
October 19, 201213 yr Author comment_64921 WinPC: C3CJB-HB3ZZ-F33TB-BTJJT-TXKRF.PSN: WTCTJ-J9CS3-RSJ53-Z3K3B-BT9F9 .X360: WTCTJ-J9CK6-JRR36-W6J3B-BT96W Report
October 19, 201213 yr comment_64923 Itd be nice if they had an app to load shift codes away from home :/ Report
October 19, 201213 yr comment_64927 Tried it but it was already expired. Thanks though. I'm just not a morning person. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.