October 30, 201213 yr comment_65252 As an Xbox user, you also have to be careful about the graveyard virus. It deletes whole saves. Report
November 2, 201213 yr comment_65367 I always back up my save everytime I play to a USB memory stick just in case when I found out about that glitch a few weeks ago. Sorry for your loss Kira Report
November 2, 201213 yr comment_65368 Well like I said... only badass ranks.......also Chris, if you want, I have an anti-corrosive Bee shield if you want.I heard it's great for Master Gee. Report
November 2, 201213 yr comment_65372 I heard the worms don't use corrosive. Instead, it's poison and will damage you even if you use anything to counter it (shield or relic). Report
November 2, 201213 yr comment_65373 Aren't there acid pools taht are formed when you kill them?Heard the shield was to avoid damage from that. Report
November 2, 201213 yr comment_65374 Yeah, but I've watched a streamer go into the Gee fight thinking he'd be invulnerable or take less damage and he didn't. He even swapped shields to make sure.It acts differently than corrosive. Regular corrosive won't nullify your shield until you die. You just take some damage over time and it stops on its own. When you plug a worm hole and get 'hit' by it, your shield is gone and it won't recharge back. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.