October 2, 201214 yr comment_64462 I just found myself a nassssssty e-tech fire sniper rifle.Does over 10k dmg with a 94% accuracy.40% burn probability and does 1500 burn dmg......only down side is it takes 2 ammo per shot.... still gona rip some new ones. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64474 Man, im near the end of my first playthrough. Fixing to take a run for the bunker, and my soldiers level 22, and other than a shotgun that does 135 x 13, I havent gotten any high damage guns yet. My assassin is level 24, but just met slab king. What level are you guys getting those wonderful toys. The only orange ive gotten is a shield from lilith in the beginning. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64477 I farm for most of mine.This gives some basic knowledge on how to find some. Most don't just drop from where that page says, but it is a good guide for farming a specific weapon. Currently after the Unkempt Harold from Savage Lee.http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Weapon_Effects_Borderlands_2 Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64572 I don't know about anyone else here, but I was kinda hoping for something nice after finishing the 2nd playthrough.... more than just the head piece you get from killing the boss in question. Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64578 He has the chance to drop some of the best stuff, including the best gun in the game, the Conference Call. It's all about farming, and thankfully, you can kill him over and over. Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64582 After what it took to kill the damned Warrior on the 2nd playthrough, I'm nowhere close of farming that bastard. Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64583 Farm Hunter Hellquist for the shield, "The Bee". It's an amp shield that boosts your shots and has zero drain on your shield capacity like normal amp shields. It'll help. Slag him with some 'nades or action skill and then amp shot him to death. Report
October 15, 201213 yr comment_64780 Is it me, or has the drop rate been increased.... got 4 oranges in 2 days without even trying to farm them...... or im just lucky as hell. Report
October 16, 201213 yr comment_64792 I haven't seen a change. Dat and I got an orange pistol today, but that was after several runs for it. Report
October 16, 201213 yr comment_64794 Got an other one, but this was with a party of 4.Guess I'm lucky as hell right now. Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65005 Still no orange other than early mission based shield. Did everyone else get the firehawk shield? Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65006 Still no orange other than early mission based shield. Did everyone else get the firehawk shield?If you're playing on 360, and are level 50, I have a craaaaapload of oranges. My friends and I have been farming the minibosses for the past week. We have just about everything.On a side note. DAMN YOU HYPERIUS!!!! I simply can not beat him. It's incredibly difficult (which is a good thing considering I can solo Terramorphus in less than two clips of my Conference Call shotgun + Bee) Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65007 I dropped off a bunch of stuff for Kira last night lolThat stuff is the tits. Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65012 @LG It's a mission reward@Chris A soldier with slag turret, slag bouncing betty, The Bee and a Babymaker pistol (shoot once and throw) can down Hyperius before his minions even surface. Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65017 @Chris A soldier with slag turret, slag bouncing betty, The Bee and a Babymaker pistol (shoot once and throw) can down Hyperius before his minions even surface.Cant watch the video right now, but.... I have all of those.I'll have to try to experiment. Been trying for days with friends. Everything. Following guides, respeccing soldiers to bubble shields to avoid blasts, Siren reviving from the "safe spot", all of that.Hyperius is HARD. No joke. I'll have to check out the video later. Thanks man. Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65018 If you down him and his minions still spawn in, just run back to the entrance and they'll de-spawn. Many think you have to kill all of them, but it's just Hyperius. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65246 Beats me.But after doing some research on the net, it seems badass ranks and stuff of the sort is saved on your gamer profile directly.The simple little corruption of that data stored there is enough to get it reset.So I must of quit to fast or something of the sort and my stuff got corrupted. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65249 That sucks. It is kept in a separate profile file on the PC. I keep mine backed up due to steam screwing me out of hours of playtime with a cloud save once. Sorry to hear about it. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65250 Yeah well it's only the badass ranks.Game progress or anything of the sort is still okay. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.