September 24, 201214 yr Author comment_64178 The PC does the same thing vector. You have to change the setting each time you start the game. I use the slot machines a lot, but I give most of my money to Moxxi. Child support you see.Husband #4 or #5? haha Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64181 I've found three oranges so far and I think I'm level 26 or 27.Slot machines are my weakness. I run Caustic Caverns for all the money those crystaldicks drop. Three melee hits for all that gold. Easy money.Borderlands 2 is anti-productivity. I barely managed to get one thing done all weekend. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64187 Got a couple blues out of the machine, opened my second golden key at level 12 and got a good shotgun, just got a better one as a loot drop at the bloodshot stronghold. Level 17 now. Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_64197 I finally used my gold key at around level 38 and got...2 crappy blue relics. Though I did later find a minigun style torgue explosive assault rifle that shot fully automatic. Even though the damage is only around 1300 it just WRECKS stuff after the first few shots and it starts to get going.EDIT: Also, level 40, and only 3 oranges so far but they were all quest rewards. Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_64202 Hopefully there's gonna be a way to get more, otherwise it's kinda like a waste of programming. Maybe a new key with each dlc would be nice. Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_64203 Husband #4 or #5? hahaI finally paid her enough that she just gave me my babies back. Two SMGs Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_64206 Finished up the game last night and started my second playthrough. Woot! Still have my gold key too. lol Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_64208 10,000 and 15, 000 from what i heard.She keeps on giving. Gave me the same gun leveled to me again last night. I have to say I'm surprised how much I love this game. Report
September 25, 201214 yr comment_64221 Didnt think it was possible, this is my new favorite non-sports game. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64227 I literally run around no-scoping 90% of what I see.The other 10% is because I ran out of sniper ammo. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64228 Just found the caustic caverns and mine cart... Damn lot of bugs, but got some REALLY good new guns, better than goldkey chest. Like a shotgun that does 112x13 with 10% bonus weapon damage, a bazooka thats 1537x3 with bonus explosive damage, and a singularity grenade thats 1489 plus doing 228 corrosive damage per second. Love this game. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64229 Did you do the Minecraft easter egg, LG? It's near the minecart area. You get a few things in that. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64230 Searched for it, even did minecart mission, but couldnt find minecraft area. Just lebeled to 20 though,so I think i'll try again. Report
September 26, 201214 yr Author comment_64233 I got caught up reading all your responses! I only got one golden key. You can find them in the world?Man you guys are way ahead of me! Slow down dammit!! I feel like I have been playing as much as I can and my main is only 16(siren) and my other guy Axton is only 13. I have level 5's of the other two as well in case a newbie friend wants to play.Of course I can't play every night especially Monday - Wednesday but just taking my sweet time. Savoring my time in Pandora. I will get there eventually.@Dat. Cool I will have to start tipping her more! Did not know she hooks it up like that I want babies! LOLI am still hopelessly addicted to the slot machines. Hit 3 Moxxi Legs and I got a blue sniper on my Commando that is better than any sniper I have seen yet! 30 Mag clip with a near 6.0 for fire rate with shock elemental @30%. Great damage for my level. Good reload speed. When in zoom it does a two round burst. Sounds like an assault rifle right? Its not!! Forgot what the elemental damage was. Its pretty damn cool looking as well. I call it Wife #3 since my turret is #2 LOL!!The only thing that bothers me about this is I would of rather of found it on a bandit or something. So far the slot machine gives me better stuff than we are finding at my level(13-16). I generally run 2-3 mans groups when I play so loot should be better than solo. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64237 Not sure if you are high enough level but some of the best drops come from leveling goliaths and there is a great spot in dust behind the garage. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64238 Well... finished my first playthrough this morning and looking at other characters to play atm.... I wana try that Zer0. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64243 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99212168Annnnnnddddd level 50. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64245 Not sure if you are high enough level but some of the best drops come from leveling goliaths and there is a great spot in dust behind the garage.Plus it's fun as hell to take part in and watch the insanity unfold. That is, until they're an Fatal God-liath and he out-levels you and is chasing you for 3 miles. lol Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64248 The only thing that bothers me about this is I would of rather of found it on a bandit or something. So far the slot machine gives me better stuff than we are finding at my level(13-16). I generally run 2-3 mans groups when I play so loot should be better than solo.This has been bumming me out as well. The enemies you kill rarely drop their guns in this game. I've been shot at with some wicked guns that I pray will drop after I kill them, but it never happens. Report
September 27, 201214 yr comment_64263 This has been bumming me out as well. The enemies you kill rarely drop their guns in this game. I've been shot at with some wicked guns that I pray will drop after I kill them, but it never happens.Indeed.I think All but 1 or 2 pieces of my gear come from chests or boss loot.Regular NPCs hardly ever drop their weapons and when they do, it's crap.On the bright side.... I have some nasty corrosive grenades.Impact-longbow. Breaks 7 children that will actively seek out enemies. Report
September 27, 201214 yr comment_64264 Finally found minecraft area, dont know how I overlooked it, was searching that area 10 minutes,lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.