September 6, 201214 yr comment_63417 Ran my first half marathon at 2:33 was 3 min off my goal but finished, have my 18th wedding anniversary this weekend. Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63422 I got drunk at the Woodstock Fair and ended up impulse buying a pigeon. I named her Guster. I'm going to train her to fly 150 miles and come back home. I'll upload pictures! Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63442 have my 18th wedding anniversary this weekend.That's something to be proud of. Not many marriages last these days Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63443 Not yet, but I'd say finishing the longest (and one of the oldest) books I've ever read will be pretty memorable. I have just under 50 pages left of the 2317 pages of Journey to the West. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63450 Wow!! Everyone's doing some pretty awesome stuff!! I went to the Museum of Osteology (aka the bone museum) yesterday and got some awesome pics! It was pretty cool. Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63452 You should post them (What should I call you? I don't want to call you Girl) Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63455 I second that. What kind of bones? archaeological or paleontological? Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63463 I remained calm with Dell customer service operators and kept my blood pressure down.@Ava I nicknamed her GnS. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63466 Much awesome stuff.Well me, I called up my agency Wednesday to see if there were any suggestions they could give me regarding my job search. They didn't have any on Wed. But yesterday they called me up and got me an interview at a nice cafe, which I went to today. It went well. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63472 Damn right, I deserve to work, but finding a job is..well...really difficult here. Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63511 I drank way too much Thursday night while hanging out with my wife and another friend. And managed to stay up too late and oversleep. Missed work and slept until almost 2pm. Not exactly memorable, but I'll be reminded of it at work Monday. Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63530 Here a couple of pics from the museum visit. It's sort of a mix of paleontology and archeology in the museum. They have skulls dating back millions of years but they also have current stuff too. Most of the bones are real and go through a process of intense cleaning which include beetles that eat the dead tissue off the bone. It's pretty cool.http://flic.kr/p/d7xw8N http://flic.kr/p/d7xvxAAnd you can call me GnS like PeeKnuckle nicknamed me Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63539 And you can call me PK. =]I thought your name was pumpkin something? Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63544 I thought your name was pumpkin something?Shouldn't you be on FaceBook?lol Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63545 I've done it! Finished that 2300 page book. I'm trying to think back to when I started reading it. I'd been reading it on and off for a couple years, but I think I only actually started to fully read it early this year, after I got a Kindle and wanted to finish it so I could get to books on that. So of semi-seriously reading it (only really while not at home and near games), I'd say 8 months to a year.But this is how I feel now that I finished it Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63549 But this is how I feel now that I finished it Meanwhile in related videos... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.