Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Everyone, here are some pictures of Guster. About 5 more days and she gets out of the cage for her first fly around. I'm hoping she comes back. I feed her and give her water. SHE BETTER APPRECIATE MY LOVE.

http://imgur.com/a/RQbkt

Well, she's a homing pigeon which means she's SUPPOSED to come back. She's been in the cage for about a week and a half now. If she knows that this is the place where she gets food and water, she'll instinctively come back after a while, but you're supposed to start when the bird is just hatched.

I'm gonna take an awesome video of me releasing the bird into the air to some music. Possibly some 'I Want to Break Free.' I will also post that here.

LG, the first release is just going to be from across my yard. I was talking to a friend of my grandfather who raised homing pigeons. He said you start off like 200 or 300 feet away and it should fly back to the cage since that's where it knows where the food and water is.

I was supposed to release it this past Saturday but my buddy who was going to take pictures and record it was busy. If I could record it and get pictures AND release her, I totally would. As of now, it'll probably happen Sunday or Monday.

I PROMISE VIDEOS WHEN IT HAPPENS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.