May 25, 201016 yr comment_9577 I honestly wouldn't mind if they added piano. It's still another instrument I'd have to buy and have no room for, but hell, it looks fun. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9599 Yeah, that's what I was hoping for, and if it is a keyboard they'd be able to open up to all sorts of music now. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9629 i am for realz SO EXCITED to have another instrument to clog up my living space and to die of the frustration of never mastering!woo hoo! Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9661 I've been playing piano since I was a wee child. I'd ******* stomp this thing. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9840 I'm just not sold on the whole keyboard type thing. It just seems to much like it would be too close to the actual thing. I don't know. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9845 Hopefully, they'll come out with Rock Band: Beethoven.even if they dont have any in the game someone on the rock band network is bound to make some beethoven songs once it comes out. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9849 even if they dont have any in the game someone on the rock band network is bound to make some beethoven songs once it comes out.There's a network??? Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9850 There's a network??? yeah, im not sure about how it works but labels and artists can put up songs to a network so Harmonix doesnt have to make every song themselves, people from scorehero help the artists make the songs, but because Beethoven doesnt have a label and well... hes dead, i guess anyone can put up his song although i wouldnt know how they would go about doing that. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9885 I dunno. I'm interested to see how they would pull this off. Piano's have a HUUGE range. Report
May 28, 201016 yr Author comment_9892 Rumors now are that it will be a keytar and a full piano. Still could work though. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9893 I don't see them being able to make a "full piano." More like a shrunken down keyboard. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.