August 7, 201214 yr comment_61673 What would you do differently...If you knew nobody would judge you? Report
August 7, 201214 yr comment_61675 Slap people for doing stupid things... I work at walmart, I would average 10-15 slaps a day. Some for customers and some for Employees. Either people asking where something is... when it's right next to them, asking for the price of an item... that's listed under the item, or asking a question... then asking several more times in different ways the same question before asking "are you sure"? Report
August 7, 201214 yr comment_61676 I'd live and walk around in public in the nude. It just feels so free. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61694 I can't think of many things I normally do that I let others judgment effect. Maybe sing Kareoke more? Lol, and I only don't do that because I know how bad I am. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61698 Everything. I often pretend like I don't care about judgement, but I really do. I hate that I do, but I can't help it. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61705 People can judge whatever they want. I have no filter and nothing holding me back, ever. I regularly piss people off and realized long ago that I sincerely do not give a crap if I do so. I would change nothing about my life past, present, or the future plans I have set in motion. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61747 @Sky.....Women are more talented at farting because we can do two different types......like the Queef or I'm sorry as George Carlin once put it "***** farts". Can you men do peepee farts, I don't think so. I don't think I would do anything differently. Report
August 8, 201214 yr Author comment_61764 Sometimes they get stuck and they are super uncomfortable Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61766 Lol. This got derailed in the most uncomfortable way. Have to say, queef probably wins this. Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61779 Lol. This got derailed in the most uncomfortable way. Have to say, queef probably wins this. Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61781 Well this was close to what I was expecting after I posted that. Didn't expect peepee farts though... Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61790 Sometimes they get stuck and they are super uncomfortableOr there's that awkward time when you and someone are you know.....having boom booms and you change positions and some air escapes and you can't control it. Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61803 I've been on the receiving end of those before. But, while we are on the subject it'll be my only opportunity to ask. What causes them aside from sex? Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61804 I believe it's all just air that gets in there. It can happen while working out too.Oh and the by the way, the best term I've heard so far for a queef is a C*nt Grunt Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61806 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flatulenceThe 'See Also' for this makes me laugh pretty hard. Report
September 5, 201214 yr comment_63303 It's Tuesday! I was sitting at my desk at work this morning and a cockroach crawled halfway up my leg. I ******* HATE roaches. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.