August 6, 201214 yr comment_61572 Anyone else watching it on NASA livestream?http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv This is the link to the livestream.http://eyes.nasa.gov This is the link to the computer simulation. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61573 IT MOTHERFUCKING LANDED!!!!!Here's the first two pictures it snapped back to us. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61574 I was watching - another fine achievement for America. A very young mission control also. Looking forward to seeing more pics. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61575 It might have just landed when I got home and looked at the live cast. I didn't have the sound on and all I saw was happy looking science people. Did see those images pop up. Very cool. Nice to see NASA is still active after what happened with them through the economy and all that. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61581 Yes, that simulation is pretty cool. I think you can go anywhere within the solar system with that thing. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61586 Hell yeah. Heard about this earlier this morning. Sounds like a very big achievement. Especially after all the failed attempts from multiple countries. Hope they find something cool too. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61589 The panoramic views should be coming in later this week. I believe they will be the most stunning pictures we've seen of the red planet yet. I just can't wait! Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61598 Cant wait for them to suddenly stop talking about it and say they didnt find anything, cause that means they found something big. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61606 As the conspiracy theorist around here, it's my duty not to say anything while they're still freely talking about this mission. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.