Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Borderlands 2 pre-order [Steam] w/ $10 off if you own original!

Featured Replies

Done and done. BLTs must be tasty because that went fast!

Thanks. Let me know when you successfully get the $$ and I'll redeem the gift.

I'm in on the BLT PC party too. Already decided I want to play as Zero, but looks like I may need to decide on a second character to have one solo, one co-op like you guys are doing. Depends, with me always getting home late you guys may have already started some nights once Dat is back to his normal schedule. If the times mesh right I could do just co-op, at least for that first and maybe second playthrough. Then again, once max level is reached Bordlands has always been easy to drop in and out of for anytime shoot n' looting.

Suggestion - Anyone who is a Borderlands(2) fanatic (cough...pk) should keep a character separate that you can use when we 'casuals' get time to play. Something you don't hardcore level so everyone can play together. If not, I'll just figure its something personal and u guys just don't want to play with me :(

  • Author

I know you're joking, but I'm no elitist. Just seen the writing on the wall in regards to consoles. They're going to monetize anything they can, until they push most of their customers away. Look at Steam, a free service and it doesn't even need to run ads. Factor in the sales, and it's no contest if you own a PC that can run games.

Most new games support gamepads, too. It's almost a question of why isn't everyone a PC gamer by now.

*edit* Also, this - http://bit.ly/RwWGtY

(KrapTaco link)

I know you're joking, but I'm no elitist. Just seen the writing on the wall in regards to consoles. They're going to monetize anything they can, until they push most of their customers away. Look at Steam, a free service and it doesn't even need to run ads. Factor in the sales, and it's no contest if you own a PC that can run games.

Most new games support gamepads, too. It's almost a question of why isn't everyone a PC gamer by now.

*edit* Also, this - http://bit.ly/RwWGtY

(KrapTaco link)

Oh I'm totally joking. Thats why I have a PC also. I just picked it up on 360 because it's the console I have right now and most of my existing friends are on there.

I'll probably pick it up for PC too at some point. Will definitely look better on PC, especially if I pick up that new 660ti.

I'll post this in the actually pc area now... "That reminds me, have an extra pc copy. If someone still needs one hit me up and maybe we can make a small trade. "

And I'm getting the game for both pc and 360.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.