July 5, 201214 yr comment_60122 happy 4th folks. I was just wondering if anyone here played any sports. I myself play semi-pro(adult pop warner)football. Started playing in 1992-95 and again in 06-present. Report
July 5, 201214 yr Author comment_60125 I played Field Hockey in middle school and high school.thats way to much running for me...lol..then trying to hit that ball with that little stick. i know i'd whiff get pi##ed and smash it Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60133 Wish I could still play football. Played HS football and the body never fully recovered. lol Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60134 I play softball, and run, I run mostly for excercise and do the races for fun, just finished my first Ragnar relay race and going my first half marathon in Aug. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60135 I still play pickup games of football here and there and wrestle/help coach the local high school kids, nothing semi pro close enough for me to even think about trying though. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60137 Best of luck in your marathon next month, Dub. Hope you're still enjoying your green shakes, too. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60138 Casually, I play soccer and football. Just the occasional pickup game. However, I bowl just below the semi-professional level, and I play collegiate level ultimate frisbee. I'm hoping to eventually make it up to club level, which is semi-professional. Report
July 5, 201214 yr Author comment_60142 Best of luck on that marathon.....your my new hero. I ***** about doing 30 yard sprints in prac. Id never make training for that Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60152 Well its only a half marathon and its my first so I will let you know what I think about it after. I have been struggling on the smoothies but I try to get them in. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60153 I play Handball (Wallball in other areas of the world). Been playing since November almost 5 times a week for every week. It's really fun. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60154 I played sports in highschool, namely benchwarming on the football team, benchwarming on the basketball team, losing at ping pong, almost having a heart attack in dodgeball, playing right field in baseball, etc...you get the gist. Report
July 6, 201214 yr comment_60157 Dont play as much now mostly pick up games, but football basketball, and some baseball. Report
July 6, 201214 yr comment_60161 I play in a men's league for hockey during the fall/winter months, and I golf all spring and summer. That's about the extent of my athletics. Report
July 14, 201214 yr comment_60283 I snowboard.But since I moved to the east coast that hasn't happened Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60395 That's not the east coasts fault. That's the deep south's fault. Go a bit further north and there's still decent snowboarding/skiing to be had. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60453 Dat- I left all my boards and gear back in AZ (yes, AZ has a ski resort) so it'd be either blow a ton of money on new gear/travel or send it here.Either way I don't have the cash to make either happen.Chris- I'm pretty content just drunk wrasslin at work. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60493 Hmm. Well, maybe use rentals sometime, but rentals often suck. We usually take a trip to snowshoe once a year. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60513 I agree. Maybe ship them out here one day and join us this winter. We usually do pretty good package deals so it's not too much. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60622 I'd love to get my boy to go at least once. At least so I can laugh at him while he falls Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60632 Lol. I do think everyone should try snowboarding or skiing at least once. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60820 I tried it once and still have the scars to prove it. I live in the probably the best place for skiing/snowboarding but I dont care for it. Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_60843 Im with DD....god did not make my 315 pound arse to go downhill on two sticks....gravity is not my friend Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.