June 28, 201214 yr comment_59949 So I used to draw a bunch on my DSi when I had it a while back. I think I posted some pictures too back then of some of the digital scribbles I've done with it. The 3DS has an even better program called "Colors 3D", and it lets you use 5 different "layers" to add depth to the picture through the use of the 3D slider thingy on the handheld. And yes, you'll probably be able to discern that I like anime and draw a lot of cartoon crap. Blah blah blah, here's some of the crap I've done in the past couple months. Do you like to draw? I'd love to check out your stuff too!Vegeta from Dragonball ZSome little girl from Full Metal AlchemistKratos from God of WarDeidara from Naruto: ShippudenVoltron!An early attempt at Rock Lee from Naruto: ShippudenAltair from Assassin's Creed Report
June 28, 201214 yr Author comment_59951 Sasori from Naruto: ShippudenStarted trying to draw Snake from Metal Gear and he came out looking a little Persian. lolJust random drawing.... Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59955 Looks like the 3DS has some great drawing tools, let alone the fact that you are really good at drawing (which I knew from before). Nice work Chris, those all look good. Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59965 wtf this is way goodYou should draw PK and GG in a fist fight, Report
June 29, 201214 yr Author comment_59967 lol@Ava I've never been good at drawing actual people. I'm much better with cartoon stuff hahaha Report
June 29, 201214 yr Author comment_59971 I got bored last night too so I decided to try to draw my character from The Secret World since I've been playing in the Beta. I'll show you three pictures I took as I started with wireframe draw first, then a little detail/color and then final shading. (I also scaled down the image size so it doesn't blow up like crazy on the screen like the other huge ones) Report
July 1, 201214 yr comment_60019 Yep, absolutely awesome. You should get a drawing pad or something for your PC. Great work. Report
July 2, 201214 yr comment_60039 Yeah, good drawings holy crap. I"d use them as my rotating wallpaper if that was cool with you. Report
July 3, 201214 yr Author comment_60062 lol I don't think they are good enough to use as wallpaper but you can do whatever you want Em. Report
July 3, 201214 yr Author comment_60071 Dude wtf! These are awesome! You've been holding out on us!I don't think they're all that fantastic! We're always our own worst critics though. I do like the Kratos one I did however (it's my favorite). I wish I could blow it up somehow and put it on canvas or something. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60077 Y'know you can export your drawings out right? Even in like 1600x900 if I'm not mistaken. No more phone pics and they are more usable that way as well. Good luck bro. Report
July 4, 201214 yr Author comment_60115 How can you export the pictures out of Colors3D and onto PC? I haven't found a way yet. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60119 How can you export the pictures out of Colors3D and onto PC? I haven't found a way yet. Jeezuz christ man, was the little sad face really necessary? Just the question would suffice.You have to go to the gallery and set up your account, (or do it on a computer on the colorslive.com website) then sign in on your 3ds and upload from there. Then you'll have full access to those files on your computer. All you can do on the 3ds is export a .jpg and .mpo file (3d file). Report
July 5, 201214 yr Author comment_60146 Jeezuz christ man, was the little sad face really necessary? Just the question would suffice.You have to go to the gallery and set up your account, (or do it on a computer on the colorslive.com website) then sign in on your 3ds and upload from there. Then you'll have full access to those files on your computer. All you can do on the 3ds is export a .jpg and .mpo file (3d file).Yes, the sad face was necessary to emphasize my idiocy with these things.Thank you for the info. Report
July 20, 201214 yr Author comment_60460 I bet you're a jerk to play with in draw somethingHow so? lol In Draw Something I don't have time to sit there and make everything how I want. Not only that but I have to draw with my fingers and can't use a stylus like I can on the DS, sooooo it's usually a lot of stick figures haha Report
August 10, 201214 yr Author comment_61861 Yup, definitely better now that I have a Colors3D Gallery account. Thanks for the info Spawn. Woo hoo! I think I'm going to print this one out. Report
August 10, 201214 yr Author comment_61886 Bored at work today and brought my 3DS. Finished this up when I got home. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.