Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Is Kinect "worth it"?

Featured Replies

Itd be nice if the system would see the kinnect as a camera too. Lots of existinggames use the camera, but wont work with kinnect...which is a camera. I know, Different type of modeling and all that, but still.

Yes, I'm late to this discussion, but I'll say this: Kinect is great for the voice controls. Love not having to move when controlling videos. Also, try out The Gunstringer. It is the best Kinect game I've played to date and trust me, I've tried them all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.