May 28, 201214 yr comment_58975 Hopefully they can remedy the situation at least. You can also buy the authenticator. http://us.blizzard.c...l?id=11000019816.50 with free shipping. Not a bad price to protect an account. And sign up for mobile SMS which will notify you of changes etc. You're a mage right? I'll keep an eye out for items for you. What level?Wizard level 41 or 42 as I said in the last post. Gear would be appreciated, but I'll wait a bit to see if I get a response from Blizzard before doing anything like that. I didn't lose anything I'd really miss, it's not like I'm at level 60 using legendary gear. The gold will take a bit of time to build back up, but once I get good gear again I'll be right back to where I was.In the meantime I'm playing other games anyways. Played through Shank again (PC this time) and beat it in all of two and a half hours lol. Awesome game though, replayed it since I plan to play Shank 2 next. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_58982 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150112200We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, May 29th. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 11:00 AM PDT. During this time, servers and many web services will be unavailable.Thank you for your patience. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_58986 this is the first time in a long time ive actually been affected by blizzard taking their servers down for maintenance. man i forgot how much that sucked Report
June 8, 201214 yr comment_59315 I'm going to troll the AH with this.Buyout price of 5,000,000. How do you even find magical items with +1 any attribute? Whatever Barbarian ends up with this, will rest well in knowing that +1 to Vitality will be there to aid him/her. Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59444 Hell mode is a motha'fockin' bitch.Cramped crypt, early first act in the cemetery; let's throw 3 tiny frog things that bound about at around 50 MPH. Also, let's chain them together for extra damage. Heck, while we're at it, let's have them constantly lobbing two hit fireballs. One last thing. Let's randomly make them explode after death, too. Give it a detonation of around 5 seconds after death, when these loot crazy kids go in to grab their hard earned loot.SERIOUSLY!? I know the difficulty is supposed to ramp up. I get it. I really do. But when you have no where to run, and you're constantly being pelted with shit that kills you in two hits... FUUU. I died, but before I did, I fell back for some room. Fell back around 20 yards, back to where I entered the crypt. So, guess where I spawned back in, and guess who was waiting for me.At the very least, let me BUFF MY FOLLOWER so he can at least kill something on his own. I have him in the best gear I can muster and he can't even chip away at the small fries, let alone the mini colored bosses.So looking forward to Act II. Heard so many great things. lol Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59473 man wait untill you try inferno then peek your going to have a blasty blast Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59475 I doubt I'll try Inferno. There's fun and then there's torture. Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_59559 Found a new legendary tonight. Oasis, Ancient Cave, second level. I know they're not exactly limited to one area, but I did find two legendary pieces in the jail area before The Butcher. Both seemed like pieces relevant to the area. Slave shackle wrists and a torturous helmet with spikes for the face area. Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_59565 OMFG! I looked that shield up on the real money auction house.TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Guess what I'm considering doing, since mine was better than the top buyout listed for that shield. Oh wow! haha Report
June 18, 201214 yr comment_59581 Found a sword this time. It's selling for $250 on the real money Auction House, too. lawl Report
June 18, 201214 yr comment_59582 let me know if you actually get it to sell for that amount. i have a feeling most people are just putting it up there for 250. cause i cant imagine anyone willingly spending that much Report
June 18, 201214 yr comment_59595 We call him a loot midget in our games. It's so true, though. I can't believe I get as frustrated as I do when one manages to get away. lol Report
June 22, 201214 yr comment_59649 the repair bill increase was a load of crap. im going to have to stop trying to kill the lord of lies just so i can get more gold and try again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.