July 10, 201214 yr comment_60215 The cancellations are due to the price increases of the item I had up for bid. I cancel, raise it and then stick it back up there.Forget vendoring your garbage rares. Salvage them, and then place the materials on the AH when they're selling well. Profit. Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60271 http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Diablo-3-RMAH-Hex-Exploit-Lets-Users-Hijack-Auction-House-Items-44572.htmlWow. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60332 Not surprising. Anytime you introduce real money into things this kinda stuff will happen. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60894 More truthFor those that don't know, there was an exploit for Wizards. Made them invulnerable. Anyways, it's been known by a few since launch, but only widely known for a few weeks. MANY that quit the game, reinstalled and started playing again. They were having... FUN. Blizz decides that fun needed to go away and hotfixed it in one night. Not any of the RMAH/GAH, trading or any other exploits. Just the fun one. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60912 The boy was using that mage glitch and he was having a blast. They hot fixed it and he went back to not playing Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60928 ^Tada.So many cases of what Avahra said. Seems anything they can do to upset people with this game, is their main focus. Their forums are full of people being scammed with scripts, but Blizz won't even acknowledge them, or the exploits. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_60984 I've never gotten very far soloing in the game. I just get too frustrated. I'll play with others because it makes it a bit easier but otherwise I just get upset when things I can't possibly take down are around. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_60996 Shoot me a message whenever you want to play. I think I'm the only person who hasn't uninstalled it yet. lol Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_60997 I haven't uninstalled, I just lost any motivation to play it. Already beat the campaign on three difficulties, so it's all just more of the same to me. Plus I'm too underpowered to continue unless I spend money. I moved back to working on my backlog. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61000 I'm too underpowered to continue DIAMOND SKIN!!!The best MF tanks in Inferno right now are the wizards. No joke. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61012 I'll get on again sometime here, just the blizzard nonsense makes me a lot less motivated to get on much. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61017 Uninstalled, and will never reinstall. Just dust on the shelf now. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61095 I peedVILLAGERS: OMG THE UNDEAD ARE RISINGLEAH: ITS JUST UNCLE DECKARDS CRAZY STORIES*VILLAGER GETS HEAD EATEN OFFLEAH: AGAIN, JUST STORIES, I ASSURE YOU*NAKED OUT OF PLACE WITCH DOCTOR SHOWS UPLEAH: I TOTALLY TRUST YOU COMPLETELY, LETS GO FIND UNCLE DECKARDLEAH: LOOK THERE HE IS, FELL DOWN 100 FEET OR SO BUT HES FINE*EVERYONE GOES BACK TO TOWNDECKARD CAIN: RANDOM WITCH DOCTOR, GO KILL THE SKELETON KING, HE RESURRECTED JUST BECAUSE THIS ENTIRE ACT IS A DIABLO 1997 REFERENCEWITCH DOCTOR: K*WITCH DOCTOR KILLS SKELETON KING AND FINDS A NAKED BLACK MANWITCH DOCTOR: YO DECKARD, I FOUND THIS NAKED BLACK DUDEDECKARD CAIN: K GO FIND HIS SWORD PIECESWITCH DOCTOR: Y????DECKARD CAIN: DUNNO LMAO, JUST A GUESS*MAGDA SHOWS UPMAGDA: I COME FROM WORLD OF WARCRAFT TO DESTROY UWITCH DOCTOR: K LMAO ALREADY GOT THE SWORD PIECESMAGDA: DAMN!!!!! ILL JUST GO STEAL THAT NAKED BLACK DUDE AND PROLONG THIS ACT FOR NO REASON*SHOOTS FIRE AT CAIN, STEALS BLACK MANLEAH: STORIES KILLED MY UNCLE!!!!!!!!!WITCH DOCTOR: PRETTY SURE MAGDA DID, NUB*WITCH DOCTOR RUNS TO SAVE BLACK MANWITCH DOCTOR: OMG THE BUTCHER, ANOTHER POINTLESS RESURRECTION OF A 1997 DIABLO CHARACTER WITH NO EXPLANATIONBUTCHER: AH FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!*BUTCHER DIES, BLACK MAN SAVEDTYRAEL: YO HERE I AM FOOLWITCH DOCTOR: WHY U BLACK NOW DOG?TYRAEL: TOKEN BLACK ANGEL LMAOOOOO*GOES TO ACT 2VILLAGERS: OMG THE PRINCE SENT ALL THE GUARDS AWAYWITCH DOCTOR: HE MUST BE BELIAL IN DISGUISELEAH: NO, NO WAY, LET'S GO ON A POINTLESS QUEST TO DO A BUNCH OF CRAP DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.ADRIA: HEY DAUGHTER SUPLEAH: OH HEY MOMS, JUST MORE STORIES TEEHEEADRIA: WE MUST GET THE BLACK SOULSTONE USING THIS OLD HORADRIM DUDE THAT CREATED ITWITCH DOCTOR: K*WITCH DOCTOR RECOVERS THE SOULSTONE:WITCH DOCTOR: WAIT, HOW DID THE SOULS OF THE OTHER 5 DEMONS GET IN HERE ALREADY?ADRIA: DON'T WORRY BOUT IT DOG... CHRIS METZENWITCH DOCTOR: GOT IT!BELIAL: I AM THE WORST LIAR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRWITCH DOCTOR: WE KNOW*CAPTURES SOUL*GOES TO ACT 3AZMODAN: YO DAWG, ATTACKING UR RAMPARTSWITCH DOCTOR: THANKS FOR THE LEAD BROAZMODAN: HEY NP DAWG, ATTACKING UNDERNEATH NOWWITCH DOCTOR: HEY DUDE THANKS AGAIN, COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT UAZMODAN: ANYTIME, HEY COME TO MY PLACE SO WE CAN SMOKE SOME BLOW*WITCH DOCTOR GOES TO THE HEART OF SINWITCH DOCTOR: YO I BROUGHT THE WEEDAZMODAN: SWEET DAWG, BEING A WARLORD IS TOUGHWITCH DOCTOR: JK LMAO, GOT UR SOUL*GOES BACK TO BASEWITCH DOCTOR: OMG LEAH IS THE PRIIIIIIME EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!ADRIA: YEA PLANNED THIS 20 YEARS AGO DOGWITCH DOCTOR: BUT, AGAIN, HOW DID U GET ALL THE SOULS IN HERE IF YOU JUST NOW GOT THE BLACK SOULSTONE?ADRIA: CHRIST METZENWITCH DOCTOR: GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!*GOES TO ACT 4DIABLO: WELCOME TO MY REALM OF TEAR-OR!!!!!!!!! I AM THE PRIME EEEEVILLLLLWITCH DOCTOR: WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LIKE A COMBINATION OF ALL THE EVILS THEN???DIABLO: I DUNNO... ASK CHRIS METZENWITCH DOCTOR: KDIABLO: CAN YOU TELL I'M A GIRL THIS GAME??? I CAN'T STOP TALKINGGGGGGGDIABLO: LOOK TYRAEL, UR OWN LIEUTENANTTYRAEL: WAIT, HOW DID IZUAL COME BACK?DIABLO: CHRIS METZEN MADE IT HAPPENNNNNNNNNNIZUAL: I AM BACK FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASONNNNNNN*IZUAL DIESDIABLO: HE WAS USELESS ANYWAY, COEM KILL MEEEEE*WITCH DOCTOR ENTERS REALM OF TERRORDIABLO: WELCOME TO MY REALM OF TEAR-ORRRRRR, NO ONE HAS EVER ESCAPED*DIABLO DIESTYRAEL: WE DID IT BOYS... ANGELS.... AND MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61774 http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/op-ed/9848-Diablo-III-Is-BrokenAuthor totally gets it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.