February 6, 201412 yr comment_82572 I know im late to the prom but im done gettin new releases. Its one of the few games i find myself trying to look aroung a corner in or looking in every nook for stuff Report
February 6, 201412 yr comment_82573 Don't feel bad man. I still have this game sitting un-opened on my game shelf. Hell, I even bought the season pass. Had to put that in lays month, so it didn't expire. Report
February 8, 201412 yr comment_82619 Makes me want to replay it, but the story is still a bit too fresh. Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_82751 I'll gladly buy this game again if they release it on the PS4. I would love a clicker free mode though. HATED those damn things! Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_82871 Just finished.... wow what a geat story. I deff should have played a hardee diff but ill leave that for a playthrough Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_82883 Yep, the story made the game, but I actually did enjoy the gameplay as well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.