May 16, 201214 yr comment_58434 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShP5xn9Tz90Followed the link from Twitter not knowing anything about the game. Never heard of it. Watched 10 seconds and knew it was a PS3 game. That's not a knock or anything. Report
May 16, 201214 yr comment_58445 Yep. It does have PS3 written all over it. Trailer looks good though. Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_58467 The gamestop magazine had a good piece about it a few months ago. Game looks like it could be worth looking into Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61736 Did you see the E3 gameplay? I can not wait for this game. Literally the only PS3 game I'm looking forward to. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61738 I'm actually considering getting a PS3 for this game. I've been following it since it was announced, and I just can't wait. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61762 Looks fantastic. Same engine as Uncharted right? I'm looking forward to it. Funny how I hate exclusives yet they are the reasons I own consoles. Report
September 5, 201214 yr comment_63307 I am so in the dark with video game news now it is sad. I still do want this game even though I don't think I have touched my ps3 in a year or so. Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69012 When is this dropping again? I randomly turned my PS3 on the other day and did all the updates. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69177 The girl looks and acts identical to Ellen Page.That's because it is? Report
June 19, 201313 yr comment_77455 So, this snuck up on me. I grabbed it last Saturday and finished it last night. I don't have much to say except I wasn't dissapointed. If you own a PS3 this is a must play game. Even worth full price. Rare for a story to suck me in so thoroughly, and the game play was fun too. Really makes you feel like a survivor. Report
June 20, 201313 yr comment_77500 So, this snuck up on me. I grabbed it last Saturday and finished it last night. I don't have much to say except I wasn't dissapointed. If you own a PS3 this is a must play game. Even worth full price.Rare for a story to suck me in so thoroughly, and the game play was fun too. Really makes you feel like a survivor. Agreed. I really enjoyed it. The story was alone was amazing. Report
June 20, 201313 yr comment_77505 Without spoiling I can say the ending still has me rolling it around in my head. Certainly nothing you can categorize as a good or bad ending. Fucking a. Just play it. I'm trying to talk my wife into playing it on easy. It has a better story than most, if not any, post apocoliptic movie I can think of. Report
June 20, 201313 yr comment_77513 I'd say this is the game of the generation. The PS3 has gone out with a bang with it's last major AAA title. I was blown away by this game. Report
June 20, 201313 yr Author comment_77518 I've watched (tried to at least) three streams of it so far. I'll be completely honest and say, it is pretty boring to watch. I have no doubts it is fun as hell to play and the story engrosses you. I'm sure it is. My friends all say it is. Just saying it is hard for me to watch live streamed. Many slow paced/stealthy games are like that for me, though. Report
June 20, 201313 yr comment_77525 It's tough to watch unless you're physically there in my opinion. I was watching my brother play before I started and I was pretty interested. It's really tough to immerse yourself in it completely like you need to for this game, you can't really enjoy it off a livestream. Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_77528 I'ma write a review up on this. Think someone could toss it on our Gamercide frontpage or something if it's sufficient? Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_77537 That shouldn't be a problem to get onthe front page.I can see how the game wouldn't be enjoyable to watch. There is a large amount of scrounging for parts etc. When I played it the mechanic actual felt good and made the survival aspect feel more real. Watching that could get pretty old. I need to just stream all the cutscenes for you PK. It has a pretty cool feature after you beat it that let's you play all of them together. Still, great game to play. Report
February 6, 201412 yr comment_82552 I just started playing this....im giddy. The story is great and the play awsome Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.