Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deadly Premonition

Featured Replies

  • Author

Damn, well, get it when you can. Definitely worth it for 20 bucks. Story got really wacky towards the end, but in a good way. Man, I wish there would be a sequel to this game.

All I have to do now is beat it on Normal and Hard, and collect all of the trading cards.

Damn, well, get it when you can. Definitely worth it for 20 bucks. Story got really wacky towards the end, but in a good way. Man, I wish there would be a sequel to this game.

All I have to do now is beat it on Normal and Hard, and collect all of the trading cards.

Yeah I was asking a Gamestop employee about it and I found out that the game was originally Japanese. I did not know this. It explains everything LOL. What was weird was I ended up mentioning Gamercide because I was saying how wacky/awesome they think the game is, and he said he'd heard of us, which was kind of cool.

As for the cheevos, Deadly Premonition doesn't look too bad, actually. Blue Dragon's cheevos suck though, at least Lost Odyssey gives you 500 points for just beating the game.

  • Author

Yeah, it's known in Japan as Red Seeds Profiles or something like that. It was originally supposed to be called Rainy Woods here in America, but that was when it was in production back in 2007.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.