May 14, 201016 yr comment_8557 There was so much talk about this game, but it doesn't even have its own thread! Now it does.I just got this game, and I have to say, apart from the graphics, this game is amazing. I've just entered Greenvale and went to the Police Station. There is a lot of things to do in this game, including everyday basic things (shaving, getting gas for your car) and I always wanted a game that has little factors like this (Don't like the Sims though). Main character is cool too. Anyway, what's the scary factor in this game, from a 1 to 10. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8558 Um scary factor probably like a 2 maybe? lol I don't know I wasn't scared during the game, I jumped once and that was because one of the creatures snuck up behind me while I was shooting at something else. Word of warning though try to get everything done before the end of Act 3 because once you start Act 4 it doesn't really give you enough time to do anything, it seemed to me like it was just one mission after the other. Report
May 14, 201016 yr Author comment_8559 Lol, alright. Is all of the "scary" stuff basically like the Prologue where they all are just kind of there not moving? And I'll definitely get everything done before Act 4. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8561 Lol who is where and not moving?Oh yea here is something I missed out on, try to collect the bones as soon as possible. If you have all of them in your inventory by the time willie the dog takes them from you, you will get a magnum with unlimited ammo. Report
May 14, 201016 yr Author comment_8563 Those creepy dudes who were at the beginning of the game, lol. And I shall do that, can I just start collecting them now? Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8566 Oh those things are basically in the entire game, just about when you show up to a crime scene they will be there so just be ready for that. Just as soon as they are allowing you to free roam you can. I actually ended up getting just aboute very unlimited weapon besides that one. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8571 its a good game for a cheap price...i love the 80's movies refrences Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8574 Definitely the best $20 I've spent on my xbox. My only gripe was the driving, but that went away when I found out theres a car shop. Also, I feel bad for not taking advantage of all the games features. I've barely even tickled the sidequests. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8630 Beat it twice now, on normal and hard. Have to go back and finish up getting the rest of the cards and then make a quick(lol) run through on easy mode.Best budget game ever, right Zach? Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8679 Looks like's Stardom's copy he won in the contest arrived yesterday. I wonder if he's played it yet? Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8686 He better have, game is ridiculously fun.<br><br>So I hear I'm not suppose to go out during the night, or scary stuff will happen, is this true?<br><br>Also, driving in this game sucks for me, because my left thumbstick likes to stay in place if I move it to the left, so the car just randomly drifts to the left.<br><br>Why is there html for breaks in my post?<br> Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8689 I went outside the hotel once at night and along with infinite spawning zombies all over, I found a dog that was twice the size of my car. So yeah, don't go outside at night unless you absolutely need to. Also, do the side quest for George to get the nameless flower for his mother early, the reward is worth it(a radio that lets you fast travel to places you have been to already, and I don't think time goes forward when you use it to, so you can say go to the hotel to the sheriffs station in a few seconds on the in game time). Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8692 Giant Dogs, do not want.I wish the map was better in this game, it doesn't zoom out nearly enough, and I have a hard time locating places. Regardless, it's still fun. I'll do that side mission whenever I can, if I can ever find it. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8704 Georges House after 6 or 9 pm I think(not sure about that time, but im pretty sure you have to be there pretty late). The flower appears in a bunch of different places when it rains, you have probably passed it or seen it on the map once or twice.And yeah, the map in game has the worst zoom ever. I just wish it would let you set way points like GTA. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8706 He better have, game is ridiculously fun.<br><br>So I hear I'm not suppose to go out during the night, or scary stuff will happen, is this true?<br><br>Also, driving in this game sucks for me, because my left thumbstick likes to stay in place if I move it to the left, so the car just randomly drifts to the left.<br><br>Why is there html for breaks in my post?<br>I don't know what happened to your post. <stop> But from the sound of it, it seems like I should look into getting Deadly Premonition eventually <stop> It sounds interesting. <stop> But first I'm going to have to play Red Dead Redemption. <end message>This message brought to you by the Smith & Co. Telegram Company Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8708 Georges House after 6 or 9 pm I think(not sure about that time, but im pretty sure you have to be there pretty late). The flower appears in a bunch of different places when it rains, you have probably passed it or seen it on the map once or twice.And yeah, the map in game has the worst zoom ever. I just wish it would let you set way points like GTA.Yeah, I've seen a few flowers here and there. At the moment, I'm at the Lumbermill, just got to the first save point in there, and the anti-peace sign was on the glass. **** was creepy. This game does pretty good with the atmosphere, I think. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8709 Ah, okay, your still pretty early on. I think that on the way back there is a flower on the road and it will also be the right time for the quest, so its a win win. Report
May 16, 201016 yr Author comment_8798 Alright, just got the radio and a weapons bag from playing Darts. I also just finished the meeting with the town folk. I think Im going to start collecting some Infinite Ammo Weapons now. What are the easiest ones to get? Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8799 Easiest to get would be the SMG, which you get from buying the Spiritual Map A from Keith at the milk barn. Then you just go to the spot, and start it(its just 4 or 5 big circular rooms with zombies in them, kill them, item appears on the table, go through the door, repeat until you make it to the last one with no zombies in it). After a while you will be able to get the second one, which gives you the infinite shotgun, but that one is probably twice as long as A and is just kinda annoying and not really worth it(I never had trouble with shotgun ammo). Plus, unlike the SMG(which the infinite version has 360 max clip), the infinite shotty holds 6 shells rather then the normals 7.If you collect all 7 bones around the map, and then go near Willie the dog, he will steal them and it will start a short little easy quest to get them back, which you will find the infinite magnum. If this happens before you get all 7 though, you can't get it then.After you do that with the bones, turn them in to Brian and he will give you a short quest to get your reward, an infinite flame thrower(which isn't good on normal zombies, but good on another enemy).Do the storage room re-organizing quest at the Milk Barn for the 3rd time to get the legendary guitar melee weapon, which doesn't break.Those are all the ones I know of for sure(I heard there is a third map that you can get after you beat the game to get a rocket launcher, and that replaying the otherworld levels rewards you with some, but I can't confirm). Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8830 Georges House after 6 or 9 pm I think(not sure about that time, but im pretty sure you have to be there pretty late). The flower appears in a bunch of different places when it rains, you have probably passed it or seen it on the map once or twice.And yeah, the map in game has the worst zoom ever. I just wish it would let you set way points like GTA.He is home after 21:00 and I'm pretty sure it has to be raining for the quest to be available. Not just for picking the flower either which requires rain for it to show up. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8831 Giant Dogs, do not want.I wish the map was better in this game, it doesn't zoom out nearly enough, and I have a hard time locating places. Regardless, it's still fun. I'll do that side mission whenever I can, if I can ever find it.It is just after midnight until like 6 in the morning that these things happen so you are good up until then. Report
May 16, 201016 yr Author comment_8849 Yeah, I happened to be out during 12:00 and the sky turned all red. I just smoked cigarettes through it though, waiting for the Milk Barn to open, and it never did, D :What time does the Milk Barn open? Also, what type of information does Jack the Raging Bull give you if you give him 1000 bucks?<br><br>And that last part in the Lumbermill was so ******** cool.<br><br>Seriously, why is there html in my post when I didn't put them there?<br> Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9045 Alright, Im in the mansion where Quint (?) is outside and I have to investigate the house. My question is, are there any other side quests worth doing? I got the infinite ammo magnum and infinite ammo SMG already. Report
May 21, 201016 yr Author comment_9251 So, I just beat it today. That **** was insane, absolutely loved it. It was amazing. I might have to replay it on Normal again, because it was that cool. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9314 Well I almost got Deadly Premonition today, but I figured my Red Dead Redemption should be here tomorrow or Monday, and I still have Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey to beat. I might end up getting it for my birthday soon though, and maybe some Tritton Ax Pros or gift cards towards them (fingers crossed). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.