Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Best jungle gym ever, although probably not safe!

Featured Replies

chris i can see you riding that if you were able to get one today

Awesome. Would have been cool as a kid to play in one of these, although the likelihood of you busting your head open or toppling the whole thing over while swinging on that gnarly speeder bike are probably exponential. LOL

Sometimes I'm amazed we survived childhood. I think we had a lot more fun than children nowadays though. I couldn't imagine my mom not letting me out of her sight like todays' moms do.

Sometimes I'm amazed we survived childhood. I think we had a lot more fun than children nowadays though. I couldn't imagine my mom not letting me out of her sight like todays' moms do.

I agree. Growing up my siblings and I were always outside getting into something. Now a days my nieces and nephews spend it indoors watching tv and video games.

When I was a kid my mother used to go to Atlantic City with my aunt and leave me and my cousins on the boardwalk while they went in to gamble. Can you imagine doing that today? I won't even let my kids leave the backyard unless someone is on the stoop and they're 8 and 9. It's just a different world sadly. Maybe that's why kids spend more time indoors watching TV and video games. I know they would be in the house a lot more often if I didn't have a yard. Um... and I'll pass on that jungle gym! :P

It's just a different world sadly.

Too true. It's funny to think back, and most of the time my mom had absolutely no idea where I was. We had a bunch of kids in the cul-de-sac I lived in, so I could've been anywhere at any given time. Kind of amazing to think about now.

Is it really a different world now or is it the fact that we have more access to the bad things that happen? With the internet, 24 hour news channels, and faux news channels we are inundated with all the bad things in the world.

Looking at a few research papers, the total number or abductions by strangers has actually dropped since 1980 to 2009. And well over half of child abductions are by family members or family friends.

Now back on topic. This jungle gym was a TON of fun. We were and still are HUGE Star Wars fans. I'll actually be heading to Disney World in 2 weeks for yet ANOTHER Star Wars Weekend. :D

s. I'll actually be heading to Disney World in 2 weeks for yet ANOTHER Star Wars Weekend. :D

New Star Tours coming. About frikkin' time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.