February 2, 201214 yr comment_53052 Mumble server will be shutdown in December. We have switched to using TeamSpeakOur Mumble Host has changed. Please be sure to use the new server!Download Mumble HereFollow the easy setup tutorial, and then join the serverAlternate Addresses:mumble.gamercide.org:64853mumble.gmcd.me:64853You can now register yourself. Self>Register. Please feel free to use it and invite others if you wish. It is very important that you login with the username you want to keep. Once registered it will be permanent unless you create an entirely new certificate.Private Game Rooms Password:!privategames! Report
February 2, 201214 yr comment_53058 I got as far as backing up my cert to my external hard drive. Then I clicked the link above and gave me some sort of message like "accept it anyway?". Got to go to work soon so I'll figure it out later today. lol Report
February 7, 201214 yr Author comment_53240 Catch PK or myself on and we will hop on and get you registered. Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53244 I jumped on to see if he was still logged in, but he had already left. Notify either of us over Steam and we'll be in shortly to register you, Sky. Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53248 LOL, oops...I'll hop on tomorrow. I'm heading to bed in a few. Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_60234 Sooo... yeah. Lol, long time but uhh, can anyone register me. Report
July 11, 201214 yr comment_60248 Catch me when you're on Gtalk. I can register you easily then. Report
October 27, 201213 yr Author comment_65096 New Addresses:mumble.gamercide.org:10000mumble.gmcd.me:10000 Report
December 21, 201213 yr Author comment_67555 Our Mumble Host has changed. Please be sure to use the new server!Download Mumble HereFollow the easy setup tutorial, and then join the serverAlternate Addresses:mumble.gamercide.org:64853mumble.gmcd.me:64853You can now register yourself. Self>Register. Please feel free to use it and invite others if you wish. It is very important that you login with the username you want to keep. Once registered it will be permanent unless you create an entirely new certificate. Report
January 7, 201313 yr Author comment_68511 Going to give this a bump to anyone else that may be interested. Report
July 12, 201412 yr Author comment_84304 Mumble server will go offline in December. I cancelled the service. Using TeamSpeak now. Report
July 13, 201412 yr Author comment_84315 Eh, once the other server quits being stupid, I'll probably run both on it. Just cancelling this since it's a separate cost. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.