Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just got a PS3.

Featured Replies

Alright, so unexpectedly got one yesterday, with Uncharted 1, 2, and Endwar (just for the bluetooth mic). Add me bros, PSN is SycoYAFF.

sweet, dude. i'll add you when i get home if i remember.

CoyAndChris as always. Feel free to add me.

There are a lot of games you should definitely check out, including but not limited to MGS4, God of War III (and the Collection is a remastered disc of 1 & 2, very good!), Heavenly Sword and DEMON'S SOULS!!!!!!

  • Author

Added Chris, Kev, and Mandy. PS3 is sweet so far, need HDMI cables though. Regular AV cables look absolutely horrible.

I really want to get that new 3D Dot Heroes game for the PS3, but I'm already buying Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake this month so it will have to wait. Looks awesome though. DO WANT!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0J45C/ref=s9_hps_bw_ir05?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1ZMVV782QE88H1K81ANS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1261008562&pf_rd_i=468642

51t53cktMjL._SS400_.jpg

  • Author

It certainly looks interesting. I'll have to check it out, I have to buy a whole bunch of other games first though. I'm playing Uncharted at the moment, and I'm loving it. I have both 1 and 2.

Alright, so unexpectedly got one yesterday, with Uncharted 1, 2, and Endwar (just for the bluetooth mic). Add me bros, PSN is SycoYAFF.

When I fix my ps3 ill add you, my PSN is mattofmana

Oh I vote for Killzone 2!!! It's a little on the short side also but for my taste it's the best FPS on the latest gen consoles (I don't have a PC). I've never played the multi player campaign with anyone online but the AI in it is fantastic. I was going to start playing through it again soon. Don't forget about LittleBigPlanet either... that game is so adorable!!!

  • Author

Yeah, I've played both Killzone 2 and MAG and I like them both a lot. I played the demo for Heavy Rain and loved it as well. Don't know what to do, D :

I'll save Heavy Rain for last, just because I don't think it has that much replayability other than getting alternate endings. Still want to experience the game though.

I think Killzone 2 is in the greatest hits now. .. 30 bucks or something like that. It's not a long game but I've ran through the campaign. Don't forget to check out some of the stuff on the PSN network. Flower is amazing and unlike anything out there and there is also a pretty fun Ratchet and Clank game

  • Author

Hmm, guess Killzone is the next on the list! I did hear that Flower was really good too, I'll download that when I have the chance.

I have a few suggestions that you may want to try out as well. Valkyria Chronicles, Folklore, 3D Dot Game Heroes (as was previously mentioned), Modnation Racers, and RENT Heavy Rain. Like Chris said, that game, just like God of War, is a rental at best. Both are very good games, especially God Of War 3, but both are short enough to the point that you'll probably get more than enough from a rental. I'd buy either when they drop in price in a few months. On the PSN side, download some PS1 Classics like Jet Moto, Crash Bandicoot, Pandemonium, and the Resident Evil games as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.