January 24, 201214 yr comment_52482 Woo! Congratulations to you know who! Not spoiling it in this thread! No one else should, either.You have the cutest voice, Siren. Just saying. lolThank you for holding this for all of us. It was definitely worth the wait! Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52486 Congratz to the winner!!And thank you again to Siren and Rincon! Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52488 Congrats to the winner! And also big thanks to Rincon and Siren. Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52489 Someone get Rincon in here so we can all dogpile on him. Huge thanks, Rincon and family. Much love! Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52499 Congratulations -redacted-! And nice video Siren, cool way to announce it. Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52502 Doing for others on your birthday! Thanks Siren and thanks Rincon. Congrats to you know who. Report
January 25, 201214 yr Author comment_52506 You have the cutest voice, Siren. Just saying. lolYou should hear me over XBL. It's multiplied, lol.As I said in the video...congrats to you know who and thank you so much to the Rincons for providing the prize Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52534 OMFG! I can't believe this! I thought it was already given out a long time ago lol. THANK YOU RINCON FAMILY!!!! My kids thought I hurt myself or something. I yelled and screamed for the phone. I wanted to call Shane immediately, but he'll be home in like an hour, so I am gonna have him watch the video and find out like I did. If I can contain my excitement until then and not give it away!! LOL.You have no idea how much this has brightened my day, my MONTH. No idea!I forgot something!! This is a wonderful Anniversary gift!! Our anniversary was yesterday! 19 years! Thank you!! Edited January 25, 201214 yr by Twiztid Rose Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52535 So awesome. Now we can say your name and congratulate you! Congratulations, Rose!Promise us pics or videos of it in action. We're all dying to see it. Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52536 So awesome. Now we can say your name and congratulate you! Congratulations, Rose!Promise us pics or videos of it in action. We're all dying to see it.Will do PK! Thanks Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52542 That's awesome, I can't think of anyone who is more deserving. Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52559 Congratulations, Rose!!!!!I got your PM and I answered it. Have fun with it, and post some pic please Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52568 There he is! *dog piles* Thanks again for such a wonderful prize to be given away, Rincon. Very awesome of you and your family. We very much appreciate it! Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52574 Most welcome PK, my son's Tony and Joshua both enjoy these tablets. I cant get use to them lol, but their alot of fun to play with.Off topic here: "*dog piles*"? MMMM something dont smell right LOL Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52578 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby!! opssss i mean wow that's cool ..... Dont let isa see that lol Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52610 Thanks everyone. And again, thank you so much Rincon. This is an above and beyond amazing gift to receive. Can't wait to play with it hehe. I will take some pics and post 'em ASAP. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.