January 24, 201214 yr comment_52425 Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My name is Andrew. I am eighteen years old, and I have a chubby for video games and music. Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52431 I'm going to guess you're either our buddy Wood from GTA, or Sega's friend. lol Welcome to the forums. Report
January 24, 201214 yr Author comment_52436 Sega is my cousin, actually. And I play pretty much anything, but Battlefield 3 and Dungeon Defenders are currently my favorite. Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52454 Awesome. We recently started playing L4D2. A habit I thought I'd kicked. Report
January 24, 201214 yr Author comment_52455 Haha, I was literally telling Sega yesterday that we should get L4D2 again. Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52474 We have been playing on PC. Running a server with custom maps. Report
January 27, 201214 yr comment_52739 Welcome to the forums.Glad to see that you hopped aboard, mate.How YOU doin'?Did anyone else think of Norbit after reading emin's comment? Lol.I immediately thought of Rasputia. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.