January 20, 201214 yr comment_52248 Anyone here like this show? If I remember correctly PK does, but I have to say I just started watching this today and it's amazing. lol Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_52259 I have always the seasons on DVD watched them like a million times. I love that show. Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_52305 I haven't seen any, but friends keep telling me I need to watch this show. Report
January 21, 201214 yr Author comment_52310 You should Sky. I've been told for a long time now and I'm regretting I did it so late haha. Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_52323 I haven't seen any, but friends keep telling me I need to watch this show.lol Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52555 Have you guys been watching the new season? I haven't but I went to my brothers house yesterday and he was watching one and Mac gained probably like 50+ pounds, and grew a beard! Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52589 There's muscle in there, and if he ever takes the time... he could convert that bulk to some serious muscle. It might be sympathy fat for his recently pregnant wife (I think she gave birth now). I got all kinds of chubby when my son's mom was pregnant. Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52592 True that.... That grizzly man beard is not helping his case.. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.