January 20, 201214 yr comment_52242 i.... err.... my friend stumbled on a few porn sites that participated. Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_52243 megavideo got raided today. it was american warrants carried out internationally. it was retribution. muscle flexing in response to the protests. they don't even need sopa. google has begun following pre sopa self imposed sopa guidelines..... and they "protested "? I'M NOT FCKING STUPID! I FCKING SEE YOU! Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_52268 damn you wiki, I had to use wiki the other day cause of school, NOPE... well it's for sopa =] totally worth it. Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_52287 You still could have used wikipedia on the blackout day. You just needed to disable javascript. Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_52297 ESA - The Entertainment Software Association dropped support for SOPA today. These are the people who run E3. They also spent $190,000 lobbying for SOPA. A day or two after the blackout, and the gaming press and game developers call for a boycott of E3, they have a change of heart. How nice of them.Jerks. Report
January 21, 201214 yr Author comment_52303 http://sopastrike.com/http://money.cnn.com...PIPA_postponed/http://www.pcworld.c...pa_on_hold.html Report
January 22, 201214 yr comment_52353 I understand the whole wanting to stop piracy thing. But it'll never happen. People have been pirating things long before the itnernet. VHS, CDS, etc. Get over it. Report
January 29, 201214 yr comment_52865 European Parliament Official In Charge Of ACTA Quits, And Denounces The 'Masquerade' Behind ACTAhttp://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120126/11014317553/european-parliament-official-charge-acta-quits-denounces-masquerade-behind-acta.shtml Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.