January 16, 201214 yr comment_52061 http://sopastrike.com/http://money.cnn.com...PIPA_postponed/http://www.pcworld.c...pa_on_hold.html ---List of sites that will blackout on January 18:Reddit - SourceCheezburger Sites - SourceWikipedia - SourceMojang - SourceMajor League Gaming - SourceBoing Boing - Source Edited January 21, 201214 yr by Skylark95 Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52065 I would say we should join, but it'd really only effect us, and I believe we all understand the implications. Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52066 Just plan it for next Sunday. No one posts on Sunday, anyways. Except Dat and his 40 posts. haha Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52067 SOPA is atleast for now, to be on indefinite hold.http://www.infoworld.com/d/the-industry-standard/sopa-hold-pipa-may-be-weakened-congress-revisits-the-bills-184229 Report
January 17, 201214 yr comment_52082 Wikipedia is on it? Fantastic. If we could get huge search engines (yahoo, google,etc) they could have a real big impact, Report
January 18, 201214 yr Author comment_52125 I really hope this gets the message across. Very awesome to see this on every Wikipedia page. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52128 Way to go wikipedia. School is in session again too, I'm willing to bet some peopel are gonna be writing essays sometime this week Report
January 18, 201214 yr Author comment_52139 I understand why Google really can't participate in the blackout... but there homepage right now is probably the next best thing.Also, if you follow the link posted on the Google home page you can sign a petition. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52149 I'm off today, while i adventure in warcraft I am urging all the random people I meet to stop by and sign the petition and call their congressman. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52150 I saw that Wordpress.org, the Cheezeburger sites, and Firefox were doing it. Too bad Facebook didn't participate. I would have loved to see all the whiny teens that live on that damn site flip out and not have a clue as to what is going on. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52165 This is SOOOOOO painful to follow on Twitter. Really makes you worry about our future.https://twitter.com/#!/herpderpedia Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52172 This is SOOOOOO painful to follow on Twitter. Really makes you worry about our future.https://twitter.com/...#!/herpderpediaJust think one day these kids aka morons will be having more kids who will be running this country. Report
January 19, 201214 yr Author comment_52192 This is my new favorite website.http://sopastrike.com/Links to those participating. It is a LARGE list. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_52201 @suburbancos I screencapped the greatest tweet of all time before it got deleted. You're welcome.https://twitter.com/#!/suburbancos/statuses/159768837259149313 Report
January 19, 201214 yr Author comment_52202 Their twitter account was "hacked"Either way that is funny. lolhttps://twitter.com/...774102066966528 Report
January 19, 201214 yr Author comment_52203 An album of 30+ websites participation...<br><br><iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/MSHhB/embed"></iframe><br><br>http://imgur.com/a/MSHhB/ Report
January 19, 201214 yr Author comment_52205 More interesting stuff... courtesy of the Internet.January 18, 2012 - A Day of Internet Protesthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dYklnXt4ZYHitler reacts to SOPA"Don't cry. Disney owns the rights to that emotion." Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.