Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New years Resolutions

Featured Replies

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been up yet. So, let's hear them.

Whether you made them or already broke them.

For myself I made the goal of finishing a rough draft of the novel I've been working on.

Save up some money to fly home to AZ for a weekend

Pay off all the debt I owe to various people.

Make a real attempt to get back into school this fall.

Be more attentive to the abundant gifts found in every day life.

Not be so obsessed with the final result, but with the journey to get there.

Keep it simple.

Get back into running - which so far I have been good with :)

Start photography classes and maybe push towards a photojournalism degree or something around there

Find some "me" time

Do a March of Dimes, March for Babies walk - signing up next week!

So I started 2 out of 4 :)

I don't really make any, so here we go... get my blue belt in brazilian jiujitsu (so very close right now), do well in grad school, work hard, blah blah blah. Beat Dark Souls! Keep on keeping on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.