Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Got into college :D

Featured Replies

as the title says, I just got into college (I am growing up) been saving up for a while, so I will be staying in a dorm, I'm just doing the basics for now but my primary goal is Graphic designer, for websides and such, or maybe even 3d models for videogames.

Been saving up for a while, will properly learn here for like 2 years, and then move on to Denmark or Sweden.

So I won't be on as much, might be online on weekends (If I'm not working).. So yeah.

Live Long and Prosper \V/ (lol Startrek, even though I'm more into Star Wars, it just seemed appropriate)

  • Author

That's great news, Kisi. Congratulations. Don't forget about us, though!

I would never :)

Grats! Happy for you! You better still troll me now and again, tho. Otherwise things around here just won't feel right.

way to go, also dont do wat i did and skip one class like 15 times somehow that seems to lower my grade

As someone who is starting college in the fall, I wish you the best of luck!

Also, congrats to you Sky, happy to hear your finished buddy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.