Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Blast From the Past, Old ATC Junk I Found

Featured Replies

Cow made head boy one year so I made this for him. At least I think that is what happened.

9WNRa.jpg

Bacon's Old Sig

g26p4.jpg

A birthday card for PK.

vFie6.jpg

Here were the Schematics for the ATC house

dnP2C.jpg

Apparently this was some sort of bunker pk made for me and jason statham.

XEpbS.jpg

And last but not least the Aegis Rangers. They are not in order because honestly I can't make sense of them and have no idea why we made them. LOL

YeV1u.jpg

yQelH.jpg

HEY8Z.jpg

EesRW.jpg

5nyvA.jpg

That is some awesome(?), funny stuff there. I came into ATC a year or so after it started so a lot of those I don't recognize, but still funny. And I can't stop starting at your sig, GG. Hypnotic lute playing lol.

Oh memories. Check out this festive fellow:

atcspd.jpgatceaster.jpg

atcxmas.jpg

And where else but a CoyandChris contest could these have come from lol?:

crazyfaceeatinggb.jpgcrazyhairwhat9000.jpg

What is this I don't even (some kind of baby carrying Snuggie):

snuggiechucknorris.jpgsnuggiedrmanhattan.jpgsnuggieleonidas.jpgsnuggieslj.jpg

And who could forget the famous hat-wearing, bearded pedophiles *trollface*:

70069360.jpg78455037.jpg38146332.jpg45266151.jpg

That last guy is just an outright terrorist lol. I might have to try to post the old Zeal ronery song too if there's a way. None of the freaking image hosting sites seem to let you use Flash anymore. And the resemblance between the two pictures of people holding something is somehow coincidental, I never put those two next to eachother lol.

A few last pictures I missed. An awesome Mario spoof thing Mandy and I made while messing around with the drawing tools in MSN Messenger:

superspecialmariobros.jpg

Clearly another entry for a CoyandChris contest:

pandaalien.jpg

And last but certainly not least, who could forget HorsePickle?:

horsepickle.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This thread is so ******* awesome. I'M NOSTALGIA-ING SO HARD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.