December 16, 201114 yr comment_50253 Hey Everybody! Some of you guys might remember me from the old ATC where I was Darknight09 and this GT briefly but had to stop posting due to my job, but recently started a new job where I can contribute again. Site is looking good! Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50263 Thanks guys! I am glad to have a job where I can contribute again! IT work rules! <- glad this guy is still around. Report
December 17, 201114 yr comment_50334 Welcome back. Always glad to have more people around, old or new. Report
December 17, 201114 yr Author comment_50345 Thanks guys, glad to be back and seeing a lot of familiar faces err gametags! Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50843 DK! Finally the other Texan is back up in this place! Good to see you man! Report
December 27, 201114 yr Author comment_50950 DK! Finally the other Texan is back up in this place! Good to see you man!Yo Bacon! Glad to see your still around. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.