Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

(GCC) Hey guys

Featured Replies

Not really entering this contest so to speak, since I know I've been in and out of here so much lately that you're all probably tired of me. Anyways, just wanted to say hi to you all. Crap's been rough lately, with my job, family, and friends. I could create a 9-pararaph post to explain it all but I'll spare you that lol. Just wanted to say hi and although I don't participate as much as I lurk, I still consider you guys part of my family. Hope you're all doing well.

Yo, I'm done today and I'll be back home this weekend for break. Was texting Nate last night about possible dates to hangout.

Hey Boll, welcome back :D I believe Dat will be streaming tonight around 1:30a EST. If you're on, I'll see you there :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.