December 7, 201114 yr comment_49599 ADD ME on PS3 IF yOU PLay BF3 Sometime with me would be ok .Im in Pacific Vancouver Time.and here it isMarineF77 Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49611 Add me up dude. Much like Dat, I don't have BF3 and rarely (i.e. NEVER) play multiplayer on my PS3. Too much of a pain in the butt. Report
December 8, 201114 yr Author comment_49699 Add me up dude. Much like Dat, I don't have BF3 and rarely (i.e. NEVER) play multiplayer on my PS3. Too much of a pain in the butt.haha yeah it is , The controlor's to small for my fingers to work to well lol... IM a PC gamer but My graphics card got toasted so i haven't been on pc since! really sad for me cause i love pc's anyway, siick forum Report
February 13, 201214 yr comment_53589 Get the Batman AC controller....its the same as a Xbox one..Fits my fat hand alot better and easier to use Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_53600 lol Secret hidden emotie. It happens when you type an ellipsis that's not connected to your last letter.*edit* It's removed now. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53761 lol Secret hidden emotie. It happens when you type an ellipsis that's not connected to your last letter.*edit* It's removed now.Yes, according to Norton Antivirus, Peeknuckle unleashed an infected pen is on Gamercide. LOL Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53778 Nortons is ****. Everyone knows it. =pI disagree. You just keep saying it sucks without saying any particular reason why. It's fine for me. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53783 It's my opinion. I've tried many AV's, including Nortons, and I've found the free AV's, better. For me, Nortons had too many false positives, and it was a resource hog.AVG. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53813 I have Kaspersky antivirus on my laptop right now.. came with 1 year of it.. it seems pretty good. But when it expires I will be using the free online ones. And yea Norton would suck all the life out of my machine... Also to the OP add me on PS2 Lord_Kitchener.. I mainly roll MW3 with my room mate on there and not much else. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.