May 5, 201016 yr comment_7282 Wow... all I can say is wow. LoL Handicapped Kung Fu FTW<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6f4_1272904024"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak..../6f4_1272904024" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object> Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7283 <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6f4_1272904024"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6f4_1272904024" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object> Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7284 *growls* Embed code won't work. Go to this link and watch it guys. Seriously. LoLhttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6f4_1272904024 Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7297 What was the best part for you Sed?I like the one where the dude chops off the guy's arm and starts to beat him with it.Also, the handicapped kung-fu was great. hahaha Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7298 My word I don't know if it's because I haven't slept yet or because this is just pure awesome or both. I especially loved the part where the guy ran with the machete, managed to avoid the bullets and then chopped the guys arm off and beat him with it. LAWLS. Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7299 My word I don't know if it's because I haven't slept yet or because this is just pure awesome or both. I especially loved the part where the guy ran with the machete, managed to avoid the bullets and then chopped the guys arm off and beat him with it. LAWLS.Front to back Ms. Mandy...... front to back.And yes, that bullet-dodging machete dude is the clip is was referring to. Having your arm chopped off with a machete? That sucks. Having your arm chopped off with a machete and then get BEAT with your own dismembered limb? That's AWESOME. LoL Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7300 Front to back Ms. Mandy...... front to back.And yes, that bullet-dodging machete dude is the clip is was referring to. Having your arm chopped off with a machete? That sucks. Having your arm chopped off with a machete and then get BEAT with your own dismembered limb? That's AWESOME. LoLHahaha yeah I was workin on typing my post out when you replied with yours. I want more now. Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7301 Yeah, I could watch weird stuff like that all day. LoL What I REALLY want to know is the name of the movie that appears at 3:19??? I KNOW I've seen it before, but I can't place the name of the darn thing. Someone help me out!!!! Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7305 Ok, this is REALLY going to bug me. I've seen the movie before and I can't remember the name. I've even just went through Wiki and lists of "all" (it's gotta be incomplete) movies released between 1970-1990. WHAT IS THAT DAMN MOVIE!?!?! Gah! Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7309 Hahaha I would help you if I could Chris. And you were SO commenter #50 on the Geekologie article about this Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7312 What was the best part for you Sed?I like the one where the dude chops off the guy's arm and starts to beat him with it.Also, the handicapped kung-fu was great. hahahaAll the stuff you said, plus for some reason, I just lost it with a specific scream. The one with the big super cheap looking robot. When it shoots the missile........ Don't judge me!Oh, and the creeper mini-dude watching the little kid in the bathroom, awkward. Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7318 Spawn, I love you man. I'mma going to watch that movie again. LoLAnd yes Mandy. That was me commenting there. I love Geekologie. It's one of the funniest sites I look at every day! Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7319 All the stuff you said, plus for some reason, I just lost it with a specific scream. The one with the big super cheap looking robot. When it shoots the missile........ Don't judge me!Oh, and the creeper mini-dude watching the little kid in the bathroom, awkward.Yeah, that robot was awesome. I also have no idea what the hell is going on with the weird asian lady and the floating head which is going down on her. (towards the end of the video around 9 minutes?) LoL Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7322 Yeah, that robot was awesome. I also have no idea what the hell is going on with the weird asian lady and the floating head which is going down on her. (towards the end of the video around 9 minutes?) LoLLol, yea, awkward. Terrified, but seems to start changing her mind about the whole thing at the end. I'm just glad it stopped before it went further. Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7324 It looked like her stomach was deflating or something, so maybe the scary floating head of cunninglingus was sucking the life out of her? Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7390 It looked like her stomach was deflating or something, so maybe the scary floating head of cunninglingus was sucking the life out of her?I think it was suckin the baby out of her. She looked like she had a little pregnant belly going on at first.What i wanna know is why she kept her legs spread like that the whole time. The head had no arms so it couldn't have pried her open. I think she wanted it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.