November 9, 201114 yr comment_47834 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OdJGpUrKQQand being my favorite Final Fantasy game the main theme of FF6 has a nostalgia factor for me:Orchestral: original: Also the boss theme from that game is nearly 20 minutes of glorious madness from one of the craziest bosses in the series:Original: Badass Black Mages metal remix: And GTA IV's main theme: I think that's enough for me at the moment. I'm breaking the video limit per post lol.Definitely a cool idea for a thread, Sega. It's something I'm much more likely to post in than the "What are you listening to?" thread, since most of the music I like is video game music. Now I just need somewhere to post a bunch of anime music. lol AGREED! Two thumbs up. especially the Lost Odyssey Theme. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47835 My old school favorite: new school is everything in the Silent Hill Series and anything by Jesper Kyd. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48534 Also city escape from sonic adventure 2 is abit of a guilty pleasure.I ended up getting that game today since I really liked the first but never played the second, and the Wii can run Gamecube games.And this thread is too awesome to let die out, so The entire God of War series has a really epic orchestal soundtrack. Report
December 5, 201114 yr Author comment_49357 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv-J3eKTAm4&feature=related Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51424 How did I ever miss this thread??<br><br>How about Sonic Adventure Final Boss battles??<br><br><object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH_MCPcjxP0?version=3&hl=en_US&start=16"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH_MCPcjxP0?version=3&hl=en_US&start=16"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH_MCPcjxP0?version=3&hl=en_US&start=16" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br><br><object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object> Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51429 That credits track from Mass Effect 1 is indeed excellent. M4 Part 1 by The Faunts, I believe? I dunno, never heard of it before I looked it up after beating the game lol. And yeah Sky, the final battle with Chaos has an awesome track in SA.Because I'm playing through the series now (classic gaming greatness) I'll post up a couple Deus Ex tracks.Main title theme Illuminati theme Battle theme in the final Area 51 level Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51432 This is the real NG Resonance's band - Kidneythieves She/They did the jukebox music and the singer voiced NG. Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_51483 Sonic Adventure rules, some of the best video game music ever... Games like this are the reason why I have such an affinity for Sega... Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_51484 This is another Dreamcast game that had an awesome OST.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBYFRgZk00s Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51809 Some pretty cool remixes in Sonic Generations, though a few were a little annoying with the autotune added (like City Escape) Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_51823 That game is going to me moved as close to the top of my todo list as possible. lol Report
January 12, 201214 yr Author comment_51827 Always reminded me of the bar scene in Total Recall Report
January 30, 201214 yr Author comment_52902 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-mE25_YEOY&feature=related Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.