November 8, 201114 yr comment_47777 surprised this thread hasn't already been made...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPDIfpTm-E Report
November 8, 201114 yr Author comment_47786 An absolutely amazing game, I wish they would finish the series... Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47790 Yeah basically most of my favorite music comes from games and anime. Chrono Trigger, and more so Chrono Cross, have some very nice tracks. And I really like most of Nobuo Uematsu's work composing for the Final Fantasy series.Even No More Heroes has some pretty cool tracks. Plenty more good game music I've not thought of at the moment, but I can post more later. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47791 The music from tales of symphonia and every zelda game And this from dragonball z budokai Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47792 Also city escape from sonic adventure 2 is abit of a guilty pleasure. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47793 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCREJfWEtz0And the same thing in chiptune, as used in the game: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Aocy18cq8OI@Nightwing, the final battle theme in the first Sonic Adventure is awesome as well. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47794 Had to refreash myself as it's been awhile but yeah thats a tune too. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47795 Metal Gear Solid 2's main theme and the awesome skating minigame remix Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47796 Halo 3's final level theme was pretty cool. Iirc it was first used in Halo 1 and maybe somewhere in 2, but updated for 3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHLvNwBgkjUCastle Crashers has some good tracks as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeR4Uoo17wEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVOoNdIu7RQ Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47797 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OdJGpUrKQQand being my favorite Final Fantasy game the main theme of FF6 has a nostalgia factor for me:Orchestral: original: Also the boss theme from that game is nearly 20 minutes of glorious madness from one of the craziest bosses in the series:Original: Badass Black Mages metal remix: And GTA IV's main theme: I think that's enough for me at the moment. I'm breaking the video limit per post lol.Definitely a cool idea for a thread, Sega. It's something I'm much more likely to post in than the "What are you listening to?" thread, since most of the music I like is video game music. Now I just need somewhere to post a bunch of anime music. lol Report
November 8, 201114 yr Author comment_47799 So many people missed this game, but man was good. And the music was super cool Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47816 [Resident Evil Moonlight Sonata track]Resident Evil or not, that song is already awesome. That second Ace Combat track is pretty good too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.