May 2, 201016 yr comment_6721 The great folks over at Kloonigames have given us 6 download codes for Crayon Physics Deluxe. Just like the last contest, make a post and you're entered. <br><br>Take a look at the trailer and the system specs:<br><br><object width="400" height="321"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2739375&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2739375&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="321"></embed></object><p><a href=" Physics Deluxe trailer 2</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user795183">Petri Purho</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p><br>System requirements:<br>Windows XP / Vista<br>1 GHZ or faster CPU,<br>512 MB or more RAM,<br>DirectX 9.0<br>3D card with 128 MB of texture memory<br>When in doubt, you can try the demo to see if it runs on your system.<br><br>Good luck everyone!! Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6725 Ive seen flash games just like this, but of course ill still enter ^.^ Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6727 That is really cool. I don't play on my pc tho' so good luck to all that enter....Except Bogeh of course...LOL Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6738 That is really cool. I would be happy to be in on this.Thanks again for all the contests. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6749 Not an entry.I have this game and it is really cool. Definitely worth entering for all of you that have never heard of it and can run it. It's kind of like World of Goo in the way you have to figure out how to solve the levels. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6755 I'm definitely in for this one.I remember you posting about this a while ago. Looks pretty cool. Spawn! Where you been man? Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7129 i'm not entering this one... i would just like to say something...."the music in the video + childhood memories makes for a 2.5hr movie looking back at your life and makes you think... "was it really worth it to throw out all my crayolas just so my mom and dad could buy me new ones?..... no" >,< Report
May 14, 201016 yr Author comment_8520 Anybody else? I'll do the whole random generator on Sunday (5/16). Report
May 16, 201016 yr Author comment_8822 Had a small family issue I had to deal with this morning. My apologies for the delay. Here we go, good luck everyone.And here are the winners!There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order: 1. Bacon 2. Skylark95 3. PK 4. Avahra 5. Earwaxface 6. JbMcfeeIf you will PM me an email address to send you the download information, I'll get them sent to you ASAP. Congragulations to everyone who won! I'll have another contest up later in the week, so stay tuned!Here's the full list of entries, randomized: 1. Bacon 2. Skylark95 3. PK 4. Avahra 5. Earwaxface 6. JbMcfee 7. Pogre 8. Kira Onime 9. Elite Effect 10. Cody 11. Armisticerj 12. InfernoParadox 13. DateranothCongrats again to the winners! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.