Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mr. Rogers. The Evilest Man to Ever Live!

Featured Replies

I think the actions of few influence many.

Yeah I think there's those with every other generation as well. Like all my friends don't fit that stereotype either.

  • Author

Nor do my friends. Sure, I procrastinate a lot but I'm not a ****. I do my fair share of school work, taking the most advanced math class, I work a job, and I've gotten good enough grades to be exempt from almost all my finals.

I think you're right. Every generation has had people who make the rest look bad.

Nor do my friends. Sure, I procrastinate a lot but I'm not a ****. I do my fair share of school work, taking the most advanced math class, I work a job, and I've gotten good enough grades to be exempt from almost all my finals.

I think you're right. Every generation has had people who make the rest look bad.

Meh, I don't trust the kids I grew up with in my HS to be the future of this country.

Yeah I'm not going to lie, I procrastinate a lot ahaha but I still get the job done and manage to score high. But that's sick your school does that with the finals, I wish mine did.

And CB, must be something in the water at your school ahaha. I've met some of the brightest kids at my school, smarter and harder working than a lot of adults that I've met.

........ Yea, couldn't be parenting at all. I want to meet these peoples kids. Also, "a study done, over here somewhere, says this". Yea. I hate opinion shows. Find a slow news week and ya find a stupid topic on these things.

What do you mean by bait? I could see them attacking Olbermann because that always happens both ways. But attacking a dead man who only wanted good for kids? I don't get it.

I think he means bait as in, put out something that's SO ridiculous and inflammatory, that a ton of folks will get all up in arms over it and make a big deal out of it. It draws a ton of attention to them. "There is no such thing as bad press.".

Whether you agree or not, people are getting lazier and lazier, it might not apply to you but it's happening.

That's not mr rogers fault, thats the way people raise their kids. The fact that kids these days don't have work to do when they are young fails them miserably, and taking out the garbage is the biggest chore they have. Not to sound conceited or anything, but thats why I think a lot of Montana kids turn out well, still live on farms and all that, got plenty to do from a young age.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.