April 30, 201016 yr comment_6527 http://www.prosebeforehos.com/government_employee/04/29/fox-news-calls-mr-rogers-evil/What. The. ****. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6529 Come on! That is complete bullshit. These people are looking far too in-depth at this. When kids are that old, they don't understand ANY of the concepts that they were talking about. The message Mr. Rogers was sending was that you didn't have to try to be somebody you weren't. This is applicable to kids being picked on at school for being different, not whether or not you feel entitled to the ******* Difference Principle. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6534 They are kinda right, kids are such punk ***** now lol.But is that Mr. Rogers fault!? lol Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6537 But is that Mr. Rogers fault!? lolProbably, it was the 80's so he might have been a dirty communist. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6538 Probably, it was the 80's so he might have been a dirty communist.lol that's why he wore that red cardigan!!! Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6540 lol that's why he wore that red cardigan!!!man if i would have known i never would have watch it Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6543 man if i would have known i never would have watch itand the land of make believe is merely his version of a marxist utopia!!!! Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6544 It's Fox News. What do you expect?Fox News isn't always this repugnant. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6547 It's Fox News. What do you expect?Hey if it was cnn, they would just lie and say he never existed. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6553 I grew up watching Mr. Rogers and I am a hard working tax paying American. F*** them and F**** their blaming anyone but their GD selves. If anything ruined a generation of kids it's bad parenting. Quit making excuses and own up. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6560 Hook, line, sinker, and issue of Angling Monthly.Come again? lol Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6570 Their argument is so stupid it's insulting.How many articles do you see like that against Chris Matthews or Keith Olbermann? It's bait. Ignore it. Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6572 What do you mean by bait? I could see them attacking Olbermann because that always happens both ways. But attacking a dead man who only wanted good for kids? I don't get it. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6574 lulz, got to love fox news. wish i could get paid to make up stories Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6576 lulz, got to love fox news. wish i could get paid to make up storiesapply for cnn they do it all the time Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6577 What do you mean by bait? I could see them attacking Olbermann because that always happens both ways. But attacking a dead man who only wanted good for kids? I don't get it.Fox and Friends is a morning show. Much like a radio morning zoo type program. It's Op/Ed, much like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann is. If anyone gets their news from either three, they're doing it wrong. Might as well get your news from the Op/Ed section of your paper, and throw the rest away.You don't hear Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann get attacked as often as you do O'Reilly or Fox and Friends. It's bait, man. To this day, Fox crushes MSNBC and CNN combined. Why? Are there really that many more Pubs than Dems? I don't think so. If I ran NBC, I'd be trying to make other news stations seem bad, too. It's a business.Do not think I condone what anyone said on that show. I don't. I am commenting on the article only. Besides, it was their opinions. One of the last things we have left in this country, is our freedom of speech. If enough people didn't like it, they'd be forced off the air. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6588 I love how people nowadays think teenagers are so lazy and good for nothing, tell that to me and I'll just laugh at you and tell you how i manage to balance a job, volunteer service, maintain an A average including several ap classes, track, being in a band, extra curricular clubs including officer positions, and maintaining a social life. It's funny how most people who say this do less than I do. Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6589 I love how people nowadays think teenagers are so lazy and good for nothing, tell that to me and I'll just laugh at you and tell you how i manage to balance a job, volunteer service, maintain an A average including several ap classes, track, extra curricular clubs including officer positions, and maintaining a social life. It's funny how most people who say this do less than I do.I think the actions of few influence many. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.