Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Lets agonize

Featured Replies

Hey guys my name is Agonizing and well im new. Im just your average gamer looking for a group to hang out with. I mostly play RPG'S and FPS games. Im looking into getting Dues Ex Human Revolution for xbox 360. Anywho im 18 and i live in Nor Cal. You'll find out more in the future ... too much too explain.

Well, thanks for reading.

Thanks glad too be here.

No problem.

im sorry ats you have a what?

I'll be there........ Has anyone done the achievment for Deus Ex Human Revolution

Complete the story without killing anyone?

Complete the story without killing anyone?

I tried, almost did it except for a particular thing that I reacted to without thinking much. Don't want to spoil it =) It was quite easy, seeing as I was already playing as a stealth person. Just remember to pack a weapon for the bosses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.