September 19, 201115 yr comment_45279 Gamercide and aTs Apologician will be giving away a copy of Gears of War 3 along with numerous other prizes during a live streaming of Gears of War 3 at 12:30AM CST on 9/20/2011. Stop by the live stream for a chance to win some great prizes. Take a look at aTs Apologician’s video below for the full details and good luck to everyone: Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45287 Yes. Do your best to be there. It should be a great event. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45302 I want to thank everyone for helping promote that has, I really hope this turns out big for everyone. I hope to see everyone there! Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45335 Be there! I also put in three Magicka codes that you can win (very awesome game). Plus there are some codes for the new King Arthur Standalone DLC (don't need the main game; an RTS/RPGish type game). I think we got those from Paradox after Title's review. Not sure what else is in there, but you could also win Gears of War 3, of course. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45340 Apple platform games. iPad, iTouch or iPhone. Got a handful of those to give away as well. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45341 Lol iTouch. Horrible name for a handheld device. "I'm going to put my iTouch in my pocket." Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.