April 30, 201016 yr comment_6400 Bacons gross, your all gross.Someone get a dictionary!! Can those words really be used together in a sentence??lol, were just messin with you man. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6774 Lol I've been given the "Talk" many times you know like "How can you be a man and not like pork products?" I have many weird things that I don't like such as, pork products, mashed potatoes (Even though I'll eat raw potatoes...?), chips, there is just a lot haha Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6879 Lol I've been given the "Talk" many times you know like "How can you be a man and not like pork products?" I have many weird things that I don't like such as, pork products, mashed potatoes (Even though I'll eat raw potatoes...?), chips, there is just a lot hahaDude your man card has been revoked Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7551 Dude your man card has been revoked You have the power to do that? Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7567 You have the power to do that?Yea I've seen him do it too, but trust me you don't want to know where it all comes from. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.