August 26, 201115 yr comment_43431 So any writers want their short story in a game? Or have any good ideas for one? Report
August 26, 201115 yr Author comment_43433 I'd love to see a Dwarf. You know, like back in Morrowind. Only, he lived deep underground to escape all the warring and fighting, topside. He knew he was dead if he ever returned above ground. He'd have awesome tech, too. Surrounded himself with part beast, part robotics (Fabricants). His home would be an underground fortress. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43603 kinda liking the orcsImage courtesy of WouldYouKindly.com Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43610 I'm glad to see textures are picking up from game to game. It's been a pet peeve of mine for games to have such low resolution textures. Glad hardware is allowing for better ones. I can't wait to get my hands on Rage to see it in person, but this looks pretty damn good too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.