August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43216 BretonKhajiitWood ElfImperialRedguardImages credit - IGN Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43236 This game engine already looks so much better. And I was just getting used to the TES Construction Set and GECK for modding. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43260 Morrowind and oblivion construction sets were similar. Doubt skyrim will be much different. What have you made? Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43268 kinda liking the orcs, but they all look pretty damn good. just means i have to make one of each race now Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43269 Morrowind and oblivion construction sets were similar. Doubt skyrim will be much different. What have you made?mostly retexturing armor and clothing, changing various stats (races, objects, etc.) and merging other various armors and mods.I really just know the basics. I can't create a full flegged mod, but if I find one I would like after minor changes I can do using nifscope and the construction set. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43330 How is this for an example? lol. I don't know how to change much but I am trying to learn.http://steamcommunity.com/id/skylark95/screenshot/559791921105114502 Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43334 LOL, thanks PK.I would like to learn more about making mods because honestly it is a lot of fun to do so. If anyone wants something "simple" changed I can "maybe" do it. lolI can also package this into a mod if anyone actually wants it for their game. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43335 Does it have Per +2? I think the hat I'm wearing has Per +2. Might be the glasses. I forget now. lol Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43336 It it based off the default hat however I can change it to whatever I want. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43339 So damn tempting. I'm doing my first playthru of NV legit. Although, I've been tempted to use console commands to become unstuck a few times, but laptops have this strange thing that won't allow the tilde key to work. Turns out, it's the infrared drivers and to me, it makes zero sense. Researched it, though, and that's what the majority says it is.I'm not going to uninstall my infrared drivers. I need them for my mouse and my wireless 360 receiver.Patch yo stuff, Obsidian! Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43340 I've been tempted to use console commands to become unstuck a few timesI have already had to do this a few times. lol Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43341 Well the characters look awesome, cant wait to play the game. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43343 I have already had to do this a few times. lolI've learned that if you save, when you reload... already start moving away as it loads in. I've gotten unstuck many times that way, without having to revert to an old save. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43345 am I the only weirdo that likes khajitNot at all. It was fun playing as a Khajiit in Oblivion. Having a tail, getting taunted by enemies lol ("Here kitty kitty!"). Probably a lot of furries that play as Khajiit though :/ .I tried playing an albino Argonian in Oblivion too. It was cool for a bit, but the way the skin tones and lighting work, it just looked bad after a while. The Skyrim Argonians look awesome though. Like freaking dinosaurs that will bite your head off. And the Orcs look like proper Orcs. And the High Elves don't look exactly like all the other elves but with more f***ed up cheeks lol. They did great with the character designs in Skyrim. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43363 Nice man. I haven't done any mods in a while, but we should seriously get together and put out something for Skyrim. If it's anywhere near similar I can do most of the scripting. Never been very good with the textures though. Would be awesome to put a Gamercide branded mod out there! Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43369 I AM the creator of the "Form ID Fix" mod lol. Seriously though, would be great. I'd love the project. It would almost be full circle of what brought me here. Without that bug I may never have come across you guys! Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43379 I used to make little mods for oblivion and morrowind. Mostly towns and farmsteads and stuff. Those were the days. I can throw my hat in if you guys ever want to do something. I was mostly good at the designing and building of the places though, rather than texturing and scripting. Report
August 26, 201115 yr Author comment_43383 Sounds like we have ourselves our very own mod team. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43412 Hell yeah. Pretty rounded crew. Now if we can get some of our resident writers on board we could have something. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.